• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i guess those are the little grey boxes at the front of the neighborhood. gonna have to look in to that.

AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    oh dang.
    there is a magazine?
    So yes, there is. I write for it as well. For anyone not receiving it, please check your membership status and then email me directly and I'll do whatever I can. I am not in charge of it, but I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Also, my apologies, I didn't realize there was a a TSRA forum here. I'm off to answer whatever else needs answered.

AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    >

Has anyone else noticed that their TSRA Magazine hasn't shown up lately ?

I wonder if they have a problem, or if I have the problem. . . . . .

Any info would be appreciated.

leVieux
    Don't know what the issue was but I'm glad to read that it worked out. Email me directly if you ever have this issue again and I'll do what I can!

Keep in mind, that, occasionally, I will be pushing filing deadlines as long as possible to give you the most current legislative news when we are in session and possibly during the election cycle to get you that information as quickly as I can. Just a little FYI.

Of course, I do send out emails when it's urgent (I will not clutter up your email boxes like others do mine-you'll know when I have something to say and otherwise you won't hear from me. One caveat, when we post new episodes on the new YouTube and podcast, I will send out an email with links for those of you who care to listen or watch TSRA: 2A Ricochet.

The show will be brand new so please send ideas, links and suggestions, I'm happy to hear them all. Rest assured, there will be improvements made as we go along and learn a better way to do things but yep, I hope to be uploading for y'all after Thanksgiving. My email is below and I read that one more than my personal one, lol.

Not on the email list? Go to https://tsrapac.com/2a-ricochet-2/ We are in the process of updating the website but for now that will get you to the sign up for all things show, legislative and electoral related. It's free, you don't *have* to be a member (but please do!!!!) and I will never sell your information to anyone!

Also, the rough draft episode is on that page--we've already made improvements for the inaugural episode but you'll see that soon.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't know what the issue was but I'm glad to read that it worked out. Email me directly if you ever have this issue again and I'll do what I can!

Keep in mind, that, occasionally, I will be pushing filing deadlines as long as possible to give you the most current legislative news when we are in session and possibly during the election cycle to get you that information as quickly as I can. Just a little FYI.

Of course, I do send out emails when it's urgent (I will not clutter up your email boxes like others do mine-you'll know when I have something to say and otherwise you won't hear from me. One caveat, when we post new episodes on the new YouTube and podcast, I will send out an email with links for those of you who care to listen or watch TSRA: 2A Ricochet.

The show will be brand new so please send ideas, links and suggestions, I'm happy to hear them all. Rest assured, there will be improvements made as we go along and learn a better way to do things but yep, I hope to be uploading for y'all after Thanksgiving. My email is below and I read that one more than my personal one, lol.

Not on the email list? Go to https://tsrapac.com/2a-ricochet-2/ We are in the process of updating the website but for now that will get you to the sign up for all things show, legislative and electoral related. It's free, you don't *have* to be a member (but please do!!!!) and I will never sell your information to anyone!

Also, the rough draft episode is on that page--we've already made improvements for the inaugural episode but you'll see that soon.
    It is the regular TSRA Magazine which has stopped coming. P.M. sent here. leVieux

Last edited:
    Top Bottom