• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uber72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2020
    Little Elm, Texas 75068
    I was wondering since I have three more weeks before I can go to the DPS for my Texas state ID, do I need a Texas ID to get work done on a handgun I own? I recently got myself some night sights and am itching to get them put on. Thanks in advance.
    Gun Zone Deals

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    Let me clarify: if they need to take possession of your gun or it has to be dropped off they will want your ID. Not sure if it’s a Texas ID or not, kind of leaning towards it need to be a TX ID. If they can do it on the spot then you’re good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Sights on some guns are 5 min while you wait deal.

Call and ask as the LGS I frequent has exactly 3 guns in stock and a couple cases of ammo. Accessories are a little more abundant but most individual/small places are pretty wiped right now. If the have sights in stock they would love the business and do it while you wait.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    What handgun? You already have the sights, it might be cheaper and easier to do the work yourself

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

I sometimes do contract/specialty work at night & would like a recommendation for quality NIGHT SIGHTS to fit my "new to me" ZIGANA K.

Perhaps a STUPID QUESTION but can my current/factory adjustable sights be "retrofitted"??

yours, satx

Uber72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2020
    Little Elm, Texas 75068
    To All,

I sometimes do contract/specialty work at night & would like a recommendation for quality NIGHT SIGHTS to fit my "new to me" ZIGANA K.

Perhaps a STUPID QUESTION but can my current/factory adjustable sights be "retrofitted"??

yours, satx

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I hoped someone more knowledgeable would help you out. As to your question, I don't know. I would go to a local gunsmith and ask them is one option. I got my night sights at OpticsPlanet. But I got my recommendation from folks in Larry Correia's Monster Hunter International for my Ruger to get Meprolight brand of night sights. I did a search for Zigana K night sights and came up with not much of anything so I understand that there might not be any for your weapon. :/

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Sorry for taking so long to respond. I hoped someone more knowledgeable would help you out. As to your question, I don't know. I would go to a local gunsmith and ask them is one option. I got my night sights at OpticsPlanet. But I got my recommendation from folks in Larry Correia's Monster Hunter International for my Ruger to get Meprolight brand of night sights. I did a search for Zigana K night sights and came up with not much of anything so I understand that there might not be any for your weapon. :/

Uber72,

Well that's a H of a note. - Thanks for TRYING anyhow.

yours, satx

Top Bottom