• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    http://freebeacon.com/biden-on-romney-theyre-going-to-put-yall-back-in-chains/

And the complete "stupid" grows more and more as the election approaches.

There has to be a democrat that post on here. Some own guns too. I'm libertarian so I know we're not all republicans.

I would really like a little insight on why the common modest democrat puts up with his or her views being twisted in such a fashion. I know that not all democrats lean as far left as this fool biden.

Come on, chime in if your a democrat.
    Hurley's Gold

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    Don't quote me or nuffin cause I'm not from that side, but I think he gets a free pass because of his political affiliations.

EVEN THOUGH.... Democrats have historically not been so great towards african americans.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Don't quote me or nuffin cause I'm not from that side, but I think he gets a free pass because of his political affiliations.

EVEN THOUGH.... Democrats have historically not been so great towards african americans.

I can see why after they founded the KKK. But that seems to be lost to history.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx

bro the people in dc think we all are africian americans
    they want to enslave us all

Top Bottom