Patriot Mobile

Put on Yer Tin Foil Caps: Are we using UFO technology?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I laugh at the UFO nuts.

Take a cell phone back in time to 1960 and hand it to the Government. They wouldn't even know how to charge the damn thing. Once they took it apart they wouldn't even have the tools or knowledge to know what the chips do.

Same thing with UFO tech. You can't make the jump without a basic understanding of how it works in the first place.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I wanna say technology has finally caught up with the lofty designs of 1940's Germany :P

http://www.luft46.com/gotha/gop60a.html

maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
      maxresdefault.jpg
      47.1 KB · Views: 508

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Northrop YB-49.

There's a whole 'nother rabbit hole: In a 1979 videotaped news interview, Jack Northrop broke his long silence and said publicly that all Flying Wing contracts had been canceled because Northrop Aircraft Corporation refused to merge with competitor Convair at Air Force Secretary Stuart Symington's strong suggestion, because, according to Jack Northrop, Convair's merger demands were "grossly unfair to Northrop." Shortly thereafter, Symington became president of Convair upon leaving his post as Secretary of the Air Force.

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    I laugh at the UFO nuts.

Take a cell phone back in time to 1960 and hand it to the Government. They wouldn't even know how to charge the damn thing. Once they took it apart they wouldn't even have the tools or knowledge to know what the chips do.

Same thing with UFO tech. You can't make the jump without a basic understanding of how it works in the first place.

So you’re saying you don’t think these nut cases got abducted and probed?

Probably don’t believe Louis Farrakhan and the “mothership” either!

Or the Easter Bunny!

I do agree with your statement, just bring matches to a cave man.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I dearly wish that extraterrestrial aliens visiting our earth were something other than sheer and obvious nonsense.....

.....for if an advanced civilization exists is surely has formulated an alternative to our absurd two party political system.
    What if gun control... actually civilian disarmament, was one of the extraterrestrial's requirements for their cooperation? How many people in the US would suspect the aliens of being just another version of UN blue helmets if they stepped in to establish "peace"? Seems likely aliens would value order over indivduals, just like elitists.

As to two-party politics, what if 'us against them', with some blurry lines, is just the natural order in growing human populations? History seems to be full of it, with conflicts resulting. Those who cannot remember...

Last edited:

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    I dearly wish that extraterrestrial aliens visiting our earth were something other than sheer and obvious nonsense.....

.....for if an advanced civilization exists is surely has formulated an alternative to our absurd two party political system.

I’ve often wondered what it would be like with more than 2 parties?

Top Bottom