• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'm looking for an effective Night Vision scope and I'm liking what I'm reading about the Pulsar Digisight N750. Pulsar has upgraded their digital night vision rifle scope from N550. The N750 has a better display, increased magnification from 4.5x to 4.5 - 6.75x, increased resolution and a 780nm laser. The power on the IR illuminator was 100mW on the N550 but is now variable from 75 to 125mW on the N750 and a 5' 8" tall target can now be engaged out to 600 yds. The N750 also comes with a wireless remote and can be connected to a laptop for remote viewing and recording. Further, the sight can also be used in the daytime. The prices have been slowly dropping and I've seen the N750 for as low as $1699. I'd like to hear from someone who has hands-on experience with the N750 to get their impressions and hear if they're happy with their purchase.

gunmart.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    $1700 is a lot of money. More than half way to Gen 3, and almost halfway to thermal. Why not save your pennies and wait for thermal to come down. I see the prices dropping a couple hundred bucks every few months.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    $1700 is a lot of money. More than half way to Gen 3, and almost halfway to thermal. Why not save your pennies and wait for thermal to come down. I see the prices dropping a couple hundred bucks every few months.

This.

A good PVS-14 can be had for a hair over $3000. Put the right optics in front of it, you have a good setup. Avoid the NV stuff that requires an illuminator.

Top Bottom