• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tamlibtoim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2016
    Texas (Bay Area)
    Congratulations on obtaining your LTC. Any of the guns you are looking at are better than none. My recommendations Is handle all three and choose the one that just feels the best to you. Also take into consideration ammunition availability. Currently almost impossible to find 9 mm or 380, I saw some .32 at Cabela’s today.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Congrats. I tried several different pistols but I only carry one now. You’ll narrow it down as well I suspect.
    After 2 years of carrying I've narrowed it down to 5....LoL....I like them all and shoot well with them....3 semi autos and 2 revolvers...Just depends on what mood I'm in as to what I carry from day to day.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Congrats......Doug is still waiting on his...:shades:

One small step for man.... It's jest about time you dismount from ridin' Doug's ass! Hahahahaha!!!!
    :banana::banana::banana:

1599655005040.png

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    One small step for man.... It's jest about time you dismount from ridin' Doug's ass! Hahahahaha!!!!

View attachment 226307

Several years ago when I got mine, that screen went to print pending like 3 days after I got everything in. Then it seemed like forever that it said "print pending". One day I came home for lunch, and my wife handed me an envelope from Texas DPS and my CHL was in it. I had checked the status that morning and it still said "Print Pending". They changed the status to "Mailed" after it was already in my mailbox.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Several years ago when I got mine, that screen went to print pending like 3 days after I got everything in. Then it seemed like forever that it said "print pending". One day I came home for lunch, and my wife handed me an envelope from Texas DPS and my CHL was in it. I had checked the status that morning and it still said "Print Pending". They changed the status to "Mailed" after it was already in my mailbox.
    Time is the teller of all.... Come Monday and it ain't in my wallet I'll.... Why I'll.... I'llllllllll - wait some more! :laughing:

TXP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congrats Polishshooter. You listed some smaller calibers there. If you are more comfortable shooting those, then something with Beretta or Ruger brand on it will be just fine. Over time you'll want to look into something with more power. The. 380 ACP is generally considered the entry size into normal defensive calibers. For now, if .32 ACP is what you shoot well, carry that. Shot placement counts for more than people let on.

Top Bottom