• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Anybody collecting gasoline and matches for them?
    gaza fire.jpg

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    In the article the police chief said 'we believe it was a form of extreme political protest' - do ya think! I wonder if the protestor ever considered the amount of pain he or she would be in after lighting itself (much better than the not a word - "themself") on fire. Even had it killed itself their would have been excruciating pain for at least many seconds up to several minutes or more before dying. The thing is that it survived and it is now being treated for third degree burns over the entire body. If it recovers enough so that it lives for years, then unless things in burn treatment improved in a huge way unknown to me since 30 or 40 or so years ago, survival for years, for body covering third degree burns, is going to mean agonizing unrelenting pain for all those years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds, moments, never ending pain. Getting payback caused by yourself for being truly a self hating, stupid edging on moronic person; that possibly mitigated only by extreme mental issues of one kind or another maybe induced by: genetics, injury, chemicals including mind altering drugs, psychosis or other serious mental illness due to any cause.

I'd want to think it was one of the latter as opposed the former for one: if that was a relative of mine - and secondly: because I do not want to believe that the a certain population of humans in the USA seems to be transforming. They have been and still are changing from being a group that was made up of fairly intelligent and decent & respectful liberal leaning or rooted people into a blathering, raving, always angry bunch of truth twisting violent misfits regarding every conservative issue or even apolitical issue that somehow offends, even in the tiniest way, any individual within the huge & diverse array of nincompoops that make up the ideological sect that self-identifies as the Left. It truly scares me to think that about 50% of humanity has become a brain dead bunch of nincompoops and furthermore worries me badly to think what if the percentage of them keeps growing!

I hope that God, Mother Nature, The Force or whatever there is can protect at least 51% of the population or higher and thus we remain: practical, logical, compassionate, respectful, mostly of fair or better intelligence, aware of real issues as supported by facts, hard working & self reliant but always unified as a group under our ideals that lean right or better yet are strongly rooted in the soil of the Right which is made up of freedom, liberties & rights. I also hope that our acceptance that our Constitution as the legal basis of all of our civil & criminal laws will remain unwavering and that we will not forget that it, in great part, does not convey power to the government but does just the opposite and restricts government from violating the rights & liberties of the people ("the people"- meaning the citizens and legal resident aliens of our great nation); as far as anyone in the government violating any such restriction that person shall be removed from government service immediately upon showing proof beyond a reasonable doubt of that person's guilt.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Yup, and a dozen block a major bridge - well, nope the MEDIA blocked the bridge to get news.

Top Bottom