Join TexasGunTalk

Pros and Cons on Shooters Station

Discussion in 'Texas Gun Ranges' started by JMATT199, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Curious1

Curious1 New Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Texas
    OK guys, I went there again today.
    My CCP had a problem. I had to see the gunsmith over there to get it fixed. He is a fine young man.
    It took him a couple of minutes to fix it. He did not charge me.
    I dealt with two of the sales men. Very nice and friendly people, and above all, HONEST.
    I am going there next week to shoot my pistols and try to get my Mauser sportized. Please wish me luck :)

2. Tejano Scott

Tejano Scott TGT Addict

Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Have they opened up the rifle lanes again yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Dred

Dred Active Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Don't know when the rifle lanes were closed, but I did shoot on them 3 weeks ago.

4. acorneau

acorneau Well-Known

Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    Thread resurrection...

I'm needing to do some 100-yard ammo testing (.22LR) so I'm thinking of making the trek up to Shooters Station for their 100-yard indoor range. Anyone know how busy Sunday mornings are on the 100-yard range?

Thanks.

5. xkennx

xkennx New Member

Jan 23, 2017
    Just letting people know, Shooters Station has recently came under new owners. The shop is being updated. The gun range filtration systems had been upgraded, new lighting systems are being installed, hundreds of new firearms have just came in and now on display.

League shooting events every Wednesday night and Friday morning. LTC classes as well as a number of basic/intermediate/advance classes are being started by both NRA instructors and former SF instructors. Female shooter program is just about to start next month also.

So if your in the area please take a moment to stop by and see some of the changes that have been done the last few weeks.

- Kenn

6. dmwz71

dmwz71 Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Crosby, Texas
    Reopening an old thread.........I have shot at Shooter’s Station two times in the last two months, at the GSSF Indoor League matches, and the entire staff was absolutely great. Everyone there was friendly, polite, and helpful. I had never been there before this past June, and I was a bit apprehensive about going there to shoot, after having read this thread. My concerns were unfounded, as all the folks there were great! I had a really good time. If I lived closer, I would be a regular, probably a member. I did not check out their gun prices, so I can not comment on that, but the range is nice, and the staff is awesome!

308nato likes this.