giphy.gif

Someone mentioned eyebleach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

striker55

TGT Addict
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    This image reminds me of a story.

I barfed like that in my early 20’s. I was talking and just started throwing up. That’s drunk.
    Coming home from Led Zeppelin concert, my brother and best friend throwing up out of the window of my dad's car. We each had a window. Didn't stop there, throwing up out of bedroom window when we got home. Next day dad says you guys have to wash the car and the side of the house!

HPFlashman

Dec 9, 2020
    Northwest Florida
    Californian Texan. I understand the concept. We have Californian Floridians and, worse, NYC Floridians here. And pretty much everything from the land of Mickey Rat southward is Mos Eisley, a "wretched hive of scum and villainy" owing to an influx of outsiders. I lived in Florida when I was a kid in the 50's, Tampa and Cocoa Beach. Was stationed here in the Navy twice, Mayport and Pensacola. Have lived here since 1986. I am a Floridian. But I am Texan too, by right of birth. Dad was passing through, and mom went into labor in San Antonio. Being born in Texas makes me a true blood. Never lived in Texas, aside from a very short stay at Lackland AFB so mom could get well enough to travel to California, dad's new USAF duty station.

My point is that I believe any person pure of heart can be a Texan. Maybe not a pure blood native born Texan, but Texan nonetheless. When I travel through Texas I always carry my birth certificate just in case some nabob sneers at me and says "Ihre Papiere bitte". It's kind of a hassle but how are they to otherwise know my status...Tier 1 Texan, Tier 2 or Orc?

Please don't mistake that self-assurance in my icon for smugness & conceit. In the end we Texans are all brothers.
     (zzz)

HPFlashman

Dec 9, 2020
    Northwest Florida
    Striker55. That reminds of when my daughter was 6 and we were motoring up the freeway to see my uncle in Ventura. Sally used to get motion sick in the car. My other daughter yelled, "Sally is puking out the window, Daddy." I looked in the side rearview mirror just in time to see some rough looking leather clad biker on a Harley wipe vomit off his face. He grinned, shrugged and we both went our merry way. My lucky day, not his.

BBL

Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I did not believe a thread can devolve in less than a dozen pages.
    Well, y'all proved me wrong on that one! :D

Top Bottom