• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Am I the only one reading into it as "she sold customer data for good money"?
    If that turns out to be what actually happened, who did she sell the data to? Data miners? FBI? DOJ? This thread could blow up into a giant ball of speculation.
    How many more weeks until Ammo Inc. fesses up and tells the truth what actually transpired? Without hiding behind marketing lingo how they value their customers.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Thanks for posting the warning. I haven't used GB in a long time, looks like I'll just avoid from now on, especially since they didn't email me a heads up.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    A former co-worker practices defense work, and part of his client base is composed of companies in the firearms and ammunition manufacturing industries. His grapevine word is no credit card numbers, firearm owner identification information or driver licenses have been compromised. It appears the players were selling basic info on user names and emails addresses. What most of us would call mailing lists. If they did it, its time in Club Fed.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I still find some deals on gunbroker. .17 WSM ammo that was .94 to $1 a round through regular sources - got it for .65 a round with tax and shipping there.

Picked this up on GB last night for about $1200 under what I'd been quoted for similar work elsewhere - and they (Altamont) are well regarded for the quality of their work....and that INCLUDED the base gun.

Attachments

• LS.jpg
      LS.jpg
      181.3 KB · Views: 61
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979