• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Cool, I'll check it out. It might change my mind on the lower power that I'm thinking about.
    The 3X I have seems perfect for what I want it for. Being that it's 7.62x39, I'm not really looking to shoot much over 100 yards. Of course I can't boast I have the best eyesight, and It's mainly close up I need glasses for, I am amazed how detailed I can see even past 100 yards with that small PA scope.
    ARJ Defense ad

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    If FJB can forgive student loans of tens of thoudasnds of dollars for commies, perhaps he could toss all all of us some gear the the military has laying around.

He said phuq us & gave it all to the Taliban when we left Afghanistan.... along with some other cool toys & cash.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If FJB can forgive student loans of tens of thoudasnds of dollars for commies, perhaps he could toss all all of us some gear the the military has laying around.
    That may be a joke, but it's ridiculous. First of all forgiving student loans isn't coming out of Biden's pocket, it's coming out of yours. The notion of we're coming for your guns, but we'll give you military surplus to put on your nonexistent guns is preposterous. Our government takes, it doesn't give unless it can use it to virtue signal, and then that's just giving back what it took from you in the first place.

cartridgechemist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2023
    Houston, TX
    Definitely going to get a prism sight soon, just not sure what I want yet. The Primary Arms SLX CYCLOPS is what I'm thinking about. It's going to be used on a CQB style build so I don't want more than 3x magnification. I also want it to be as light as possible. Not to mention under $300ish. I don't have ACOG $$.

I was wondering what yall are running & what features you like best or if you were to get another prism sight, which one would you get?
    any of the more recently released in the past couple of years primary arms prism

Top Bottom