• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaywalker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Don't care to share
    I have a few Large Rifle Primers for sale. These are left over from my own use and I no longer hand load. I don't want to mail them, so they are for pick up at my home in San Antonio, only.

Here's what I have left: approximately 800 Federal #210 and approximately 600 CCI BR-2 (benchrest). As for the price, Midway lists the Federal at $31 per thousand and the CCI currently at $53 per thousand. The CCI's are probably from 2005 and the Federal from 2006. They have been stored in my home's air conditioning the entire time.

It would be easiest to sell these all at once, and I'll do that if only one person is interested, but if there is enough interest in getting some primers, no matter how few, I will split them up among interested parties at $5.30 and $3.10 per hundred. If only two people are interested, we'll split the sale - 600 and 800 each. I'm trying to be fair here so that more people can get some if there's interest. All have to agree to come pick them up on the same weekend from my home in San Antonio, Texas. If there's no interest, I'll hold onto them until I get around to buying a table at a gunshow.

Thanks, and let me know in the open here how many of you are interested.
    Capitol Armory ad

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Why would you invite total strangers into your home?

Hope you sell those primers. There is a gun show this weekend in SA.

Otherwise, you could sell the primers in some public place, in the light of day, to minimize the chance of getting jumped.

Jaywalker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Don't care to share
    Why would you invite total strangers into your home?

Hope you sell those primers. There is a gun show this weekend in SA.

Otherwise, you could sell the primers in some public place, in the light of day, to minimize the chance of getting jumped.

Lots of sales this way - mostly from Craigslist - and no concerns.

Top Bottom