• ...and so much more!
  • Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    One of my go-to online vendors!
    Their range bags are built like a brick outhouse, their shipping is super FAST, and they have really good sales all the time.
    I won't buy from either Woke Brownells, or Larry 'Midway' any more.
    And won't even go to Cheaper than Dirt's sight any longer, because their 'Dirt' must be 'Gold bearing Dirt', and are always the highest price when I google a part I'm after.

Not sure on their optics, they do have a 'Life Time' warranty, but so did the Sig-Sauer Whiskey-3 scope I have, but the first time it took a bump, that didn't even put a mark on the body, the fine red dot turned into a star cluster.
    Yes, they replaced it, but I don't think I even want to mount it again.
    I'll just have to pick up another Leupold.
    Woke brownells?
    DK Firearms

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    Quick google didn’t show donations (again quick) and they don’t control what people post on AR15.com. But if you want to thought police the idiots over there that’s not a good look for you. Arfcom is free to be retarded all they want.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Common knowledge that Brownells donates to the people that want to take our rights away from us, just like BRCC.
    And yes, ARazzholes.com gave me several strikes when I said something that didn't go with their wokeness, then they finally banned me.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Common knowledge that Brownells donates to the people that want to take our rights away from us, just like BRCC.
    And yes, ARazzholes.com gave me several strikes when I said something that didn't go with their wokeness, then they finally banned me.
    Please post your sources so us uninformed members can be better informed. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    So you got banned and you’re butthurt. Godspeed sir.

houstongun807

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2023
    Houston
    Primary Arms optics have three tiers of scopes: Slx, Glx, Plx and the price reflects the quality of each. If you're on a budget or want something to plink with, Slx is the way to go. If you want something that competes with other name brands, then you go with Glx. And if you want the best of the best, Plx is what you get. One of their Plx scopes actually won a contract this year, so that should say something about their quality.

Top Bottom