• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    They are located here in Houston and I’ve purchased a couple of pistols from them. Price was much better than anywhere else since an FFL and shipping wasn’t needed. I recommend them if local

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Relative to what?

I have both PA and Vortex FFP optics and they both punch well above their weight for a budget optic. Athlon and SWFA fall into that category, too. Up to a certain price point.

If yours has a comma in it, I’d widen the search a bit.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Check out Arken Optics. The scope I looked through had unreal glass clarity. Blows vortex out of the water

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Excellent reticles, good customer support, and scopes that keep zero through worse conditions than you should put them through for a budget price?

Yep, that is the definition of a good scope.

Just how long are you thinking of shooting and do you have a rifle cartridge that can take advantage of their reticles?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    So, as far as I know, the company that makes holosun makes scopes for lots of places like primary Arms, sig etc. Depending on the model and specs. I'm not saying they are the exact same models with different names on them, I'm saying made by the same manufacturer to the named company specs some in china some in Philippines etc. IIRC some primary Arms models are made in the USA.

Primary Arms stuff is outstanding quality relative to price. Equal to some name brands when comparing apples to apples. Their customer service is the best in the group and they are texas based. I think they are interchangeable, quality wise with LIKE models from vortex sig and holosun. Much better than most chicom crap and counterfeit shit on the market sold by many places.

A well deserved reputation for value quality and customer service.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Good scopes and a great business.

I’m putting a rifle together for my dad and on Memorial Day they offered discounts on top of Aero Precisions 15% off. It’s the first place I check when buying parts.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I have one RD and 1 scope. No issues so far. Not bad for the price.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    You get what you pay for. I consider most optics from Primary Arms to be cheap entry level optics. Most are of Chinese origin, so quality and tracking usually aren't that good with them.

Dubya Rules

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2023
    Collin County
    I have both PA and Vortex FFP optics and they both punch well above their weight for a budget optic. Athlon and SWFA fall into that category, too.
    My experience with Athlon sucked. I bought an Athlon scope at a gun show, took it home and the light-up reticle flickered. So I replaced the battery and it flickered with the new battery. I thought, "Ok, no sweat, it has a lifetime warranty. Look, here's the handy little lifetime warranty card they put in the box to make me feel all safe about buying the optic". Well, I called them and they gave me an RMA number and an address. So I paid for shipping and then after a week, it came back to me...undeliverable. Apparently, they moved their business. Even though I verified the address with the chucklehead on the phone. So I tried to contact them again and couldn't get a response. Screw Athlon. It has been years, and I'm still pissed I'm out the considerable cost of the optic PLUS the cost of shipping it to their customer disservice department. It's in a box at the top of my closet next to my pride and a note that says, "NEVER AGAIN! It's all a house of LIES!"

Oh God, where's the whiskey and my Alice Cooper record with Wind Up Toy.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    One of my go-to online vendors!
    Their range bags are built like a brick outhouse, their shipping is super FAST, and they have really good sales all the time.
    I won't buy from either Woke Brownells, or Larry 'Midway' any more.
    And won't even go to Cheaper than Dirt's sight any longer, because their 'Dirt' must be 'Gold bearing Dirt', and are always the highest price when I google a part I'm after.

Not sure on their optics, they do have a 'Life Time' warranty, but so did the Sig-Sauer Whiskey-3 scope I have, but the first time it took a bump, that didn't even put a mark on the body, the fine red dot turned into a star cluster.
    Yes, they replaced it, but I don't think I even want to mount it again.
    I'll just have to pick up another Leupold.

Top Bottom