Join TexasGunTalk

Prepare Yourself to See Voter Fraud Hit Unprecedented Levels in 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gdr_11, Dec 4, 2019.

1. gshayd

gshayd Ugliest house on the block.

Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Judicial Watch has won a lawsuit against Los Angeles and California to clean up voter rolls. They have also sued Maryland and Kentucky successfully to clean up voter rolls. They have sent warnings to 11 other states. Send them a donation every month.

Pops1955 and SlimJim like this.
  2. Big Green

Big Green Pew Pew TGT Supporter

Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    That’s pretty bad and has nothing to do with politics/government.

3. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Strongly disagree with no early voting.

For those of us who travel on business, we would miss most elections.

4. avvidclif

avvidclif Sturgis '95, RFTW 2010

Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Simple test, can you fog a mirror. Eliminates the dead.

oldag likes this.
  5. TheMailMan

TheMailMan Well-Known

Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Voting should take place over a four day period. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

In order to vote you should have to show valid ID, once you've voted you are required to dip your finger in ink to show you've voted.

6. phoenix

phoenix Active Member

Sep 10, 2014
    Been saying it and lots of other things for a long time. hell i predicted the anti-latino violence in el paso back in 2010.

I really think in latino areas ( and no offense to the patriots who dont think borders are meant to be crossed) it is very likely and honestly i think that the democrat athiest bisexual who won in 2018 and kelly might win for the dems in 2020 is because of possible voter fraud. I hope trump has ICE at polling places checking license plates and so forth.

Our country's coffin is made. Depends on how many nails. The truth is blacks are dem all the way. Latinos majority are, but as hard as they work and family values republicans have some good possiblity but no one can out pander a democrat. SOmeone can work their tail off, but if you work as a roofer and teh wife works at mcdonalds and you breed 10 kids you are going to need government subsidies and the party of those is the democrats.

Illegal immigration and anchor baby citizenship will be what destroys our nation or brings it into a race war. i hate to say that and dont want to see it, but sadly it seems writing is on the wall and the majority of republicans and conservatives are white and we produce the least babies ( also per captia are least likely to be on the dole). The thing is at the end of the day it is money hungry, power hungry self hating white liberals that allowed this.

7. SlimJim

SlimJim Member

Dec 3, 2019
    US
    There was a slew of potential Democrat voters today at the NY DMV as illegals applied for DLs under their new law.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

TheDan likes this.
  8. Army 1911

Army 1911 TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Voter fraud will be committed tomorrow in the United States House of Representatives.

9. Leadslinger

Leadslinger Active Member

Sep 26, 2010
    el paso texas

Wow!!!! Just wow

10. jordanmills

jordanmills TGT Addict

Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Yep. But they can throw it out after the fact. That happened to me in this past election. DPS lost my voter registration (still managed to update my drivers license). So I filled out a provisional ballot under the supervision of the poll judge (who knew it was valid because he lives next door). It went in to the county clerk, and their review board apparently determined it was invalid because they couldn't find previous registration information. I could have shown them the previous voter registration card if they'd asked.

Southpaw likes this.