• SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    So did the show open?

Mesquite's Premier Gun Show is scheduled for next weekend and I'm wondering if yours went forward ours may carry forward too.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    My son-in-law went to the Ft. Worth gun show last weekend and said it was poorly attended, not many participants and most of the ones that were there were selling overpriced guns and ammo to people who were desperate to buy guns and ammo. Guy tried to sell him a home made AR-15 for $3500 and Winchester White Box 9mm for a buck and a half a round. And people were grabbing it up like it was free candy.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Sorry I should have been more specific. I was asking about the Premier Show in New Braunfels.
    No problem I should probably have been paying more attention. Glad you got your answer.

This link will tell you the schedules and provides links for info and you can also buy tickets if you want.

TBT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 30, 2020
    San Antonio
    Anyone have an on the ground report for the New Braunfels show this weekend (Aug 15th/16th)?
    Thinking about swinging by and was hoping for a report on if it was mostly firearms/ammo or beanie babies and jerky.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Yes, show is in New Braunfels.

Just left, very packed, very overpriced. Lots of people over paying for ammo and firearms.

Bought a kitchen knife and cutting board.;)
    I doubt there will be any decent gun shows as long as the rip-off mentality lasts for guns and ammo.

Did you get a good deal on the knife and cutting board ?

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    I doubt there will be any decent gun shows as long as the rip-off mentality lasts for guns and ammo.

Did you get a good deal on the knife and cutting board ?
    I thinks so. $35 for a nice wooden cutting board and $40 for handmade cutting knife. Time will tell if they last.
    Was looking for a Taurus TX22 that I had seen last show for $179 + taxes. Same vendor had it for $309 + taxes, so I passed.
    Didn't bother haggling since he had a line waiting for his attention.

Top Bottom