• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brocknchrist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    south texas
    The car in front of me had a bumper sticker on it. It read:Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8. When I got home I opened my bible to the scripture and read it and started laughing. Psalm 109:8 Let his days be few and brief; And let others step forward to replace him. At last I can voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Let us bow our heads and pray. I did....

Live, Laugh, Love. If that doesn't work, Load, Aim and Fire. (repeat as necessary)

MOD EDIT. Fixed formatting. SARR

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    Go read Romans 13.

It's a shame when Christians use the Bible to further our own agenda instead of using it to further God's agenda. This is the problem when we quote one verse, we take things out of context.

brocknchrist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    south texas
    I know praying for leaders... Gentlemen it was a joke... Don't be so touchy man... Thick skin will get you a lot further in this life than you think..

Live, Laugh, Love. If that doesn't work, Load, Aim and Fire. (repeat as necessary)

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I know praying for leaders... Gentlemen it was a joke... Don't be so touchy man... Thick skin will get you a lot further in this life than you think..

It's not about you, it's just about a history on TGT of religion-based threads going south quick. :)

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    No religious statement here--obummer sucks and hopefully his days will be few and brief and someone a lot better will step forward and replace him--SOON!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom