• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Yep. The CDC says not to extend the life of PPE that was used in an aerosol generating procedure.

The CDC guidelines for extending the life of PPE are all for emergency situations. I've recommended against those measures to my colleagues that aren't in a hospital or other emergency situation. The boards here in TX have said if you don't have PPE don't reopen. I don't think the boards will be happy if an outbreak happens in an office that was extending the life of PPE.

Your insc would probably tell you to pound sand if you were sued of that too.

Oh well.

It's funny, I got an infection that nearly killed me during a back surgery in the early 90s because staff was scrubbing in and out of the or for lunch bathroom breaks shift changes and who knows what else cause the nurse keeping records ran out of room on her sheet and no one would hold anyone the slightest bit responsible and no lawyer would even review the records. Now they have lawyers already lining up to sue people for this shit for keeping a store open in march or for having to use a mask for more than on patient in an urgent care. Its ridiculous.
    Military Camp

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Kroger is beating them on basket price mostly now anyways. They always killed them on quality and experience and have consistently had a lot better supply chain the last couple months.

Same here for HEB's.

My nearest WM just recently started to have a steady supply of Angel Soft TP and still limiting quantities. The nearest HEB has had just about every national and house brand well stocked for at least 2 weeks without limits. They are even at the point where they put the substituted Mexican brands on deep sale and no one is touching them.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    My sister is a nurse, she administers chemo and crap like that mainly older folks.

For awhile they were leaving their masks under UV lights all night.

I think they finally got a huge shipment in of masks are are ok.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    W

Kroger is beating them on basket price mostly now anyways. They always killed them on quality and experience and have consistently had a lot better supply chain the last couple months.

My Kroger store was as close to fully stocked yesterday as I have seen it in two months. Literally every shelf was full except for zero Lysol spray. Anti-bacterial soap (plenty), TP (completely full section), eggs, literally almost everything was stocked fully.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Just g ok t back from the normal bi weekly shopping trip. 1st time since this shit started.

Kroger in little elm was packed, only missing a few weird things.
    The alcohol that was full last night was gone but we got some at the dollar store.
    They had absolutely no pork except ribs, the rest of the meat was full.
    They had no large cans of pinto beans and no hand sanatizer.

Everything else was good to go.

Top Bottom