• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Hoping you're right. I fear if Trump wins the civil unrest kicks up several notches at least for a while.
    Yeah, but the useful idiots will have lost their usefulness. They won't have support from the left wing governors and mayor's.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk
    Military Camp

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    I've gotten a few in stock notifications lately. Within minutes they were sold out. 5k max allowed per sale. If I get a chance id gladly buy them and share.

If you get SPP, I'll take what you can spare! And pay a "convenience fee" for the trouble! :)

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    If you get SPP, I'll take what you can spare! And pay a "convenience fee" for the trouble! :)
    If you are really hurting I can probably spare some.

Your handle is A&P don't want to assume, are you with A&P armory?

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    I'm neither a retailer, nor a manufacturer, of any kind, but wouldn't allowing backordering- even a year + out - HELP with their supply chain management?

Were I a retailer, I think I would LOVE to be backordered by customers for a long time...but, again, I'm no retailer...
    Yes and no. The problem is that if people ordered 1000 bullets (for example), but then they came back in regular supply, all of those backorders get cancelled and then the dealer/distributor/etc has a 1mm bullet backorder that they have to drop and the "managed plan" falls apart. Unless you took prepayment and no refund (or a restocking/cancellation fee), it'd be a nightmare.

I have $250k on backorder right now but if I got filled on all of that at one time I'd be hosed. What my backorder really means is "if ANY of this is in, I'll take a lot of it, but I don't want ALL of it." So there's the rub.

Top Bottom