• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Barring any unforeseen calamities, I will be there. I will bring along some stuff for a raffle if there is one to benefit the site. May bring some guns to sell. Will bring some to shoot for sure.
    Generally the raffles are for us, the members. The original purpose of charging for tickets was to provide more opportunities for the members that attend. But we found that that was not doing much because we generally provide everything we need ourselves. The site owners were actually donating stuff as well for the raffles. Not making money off of it. Some of the supporting vendors were donating as well.
    I have personally donated to it. I ask nothing in return. Nor does anyone else as far as I know.
    The raffles are fun. Generally nothing real expensive. The picking on each other makes up in fun. We quite frequently split in little groups around the range most of the time. Lunch and the raffle put us all together to mess with each other and talk as one group.
    If you have something you want to give away, cool, offer it up or stick it in the raffle.
    If you want it to go to the site, maybe an auction after the raffle and donate the proceeds to the site or maybe a charity of their choice.

Just my thoughts.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    At this point for sure.

Given that the date is 30 days away, I would be a little reserved about making a decision at this point.

Not to big a deal to make a snap decision around the end of the month without to much harm and if the next 30 days dont bring any big time ramifications then there is no harm/no foul and its still game-on.

....cept for SQLGeek......that shits RAGIN through his house... :green:

Todd's in charge. He will be along with his thoughts shortly.

yellowg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Pflugerville, Texas
    I may have to miss this. Getting wife aggro about it.

I will also take a wait and see approach, since we are 3 weeks away. Really good chance that I will skip it and go to the one in the fall.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I still plan to come out, but with the new place in the works i might have to bail last minute depending on if we have anything that i need to be at the new place for. Ill try not to plan anything for that weekend.

Top Bottom