• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    If you are just looking for top dollar, go to www.texasguntrader.com and list it for $800

The ad and up to 2 pics are free.

When you sell it, make sure you make the exchange in a safe place like the parking lot of your local police department. They usually have parking spots designated for transactions.

Do not meet buyer at your home. I also suggest you take a friend to the sale.

I’ve sold off that web site many times. Lots of buyers with cash in hand. I’d bet it sells in less than a week for $700+

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    For all who think the price I gave OldVet is unobtainable, I would agree that it would be hard to get it on this forum, but not of the texasguntrader.com website. Lots of buyers there, and I’ve been looking at lever guns. JM stamped Marlins go for $600-900. The Winchester brand will command the same prices.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    For all who think the price I gave OldVet is unobtainable, I would agree that it would be hard to get it on this forum, but not of the texasguntrader.com website. Lots of buyers there, and I’ve been looking at lever guns. JM stamped Marlins go for $600-900. The Winchester brand will command the same prices.
    Agree 100%

Greywarrant

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    Round Rock
    I like some of the sage advice here. Whenever you’re buying or selling something old or used you have to keep in mind that the value is more of a range than an exact number. I also remember back to an economics class I took. The prof was saying something like: fair market value is what a willing buyer would give to a willing seller when neither of them is compelled to make the deal.

Top Bottom