Texas SOT

Possible gathering of SA area shooters at the Bullethole some time ? ? ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Hey Bros, was wondering for those of us here in the SA area if some of you were interested in getting together some time at the Bullethole over on Grossenbacher and Portranco ?

I usually go EARLY on Sundays (my church service so to speak :) ), and I rent one of the Private bays there. It's $15 for two hours and right after we usually go and each lunch at any of the establishments on Portranco. So if you're a member there and would like to go shooting some time, lemme know.

I am going to be working on some reload techniques next time I go with some family and friends but am always looking to learn and or share resources and skills with like minded folks.

I also bring my lil HD camera and shoot some video and tend to make some music videos from time to time to share with family.

Here's one with two of my buddies and my step son.

[video]http://www.facebook.com/john.laurel?sk=photos#!/video/video.php?v=10150117464156893[/video]

Take Care Bros !!

- J
    Gun Zone Deals

Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    When I'm in town I go there, unfortunately don't make it into S.A. that often. Maybe the stars will align one day.... Would still like to see the vids if you guys do have a shoot down there.

Top Bottom