• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    So some folks don't expect or anticipate trouble but I do so and I will continue to do so. It keeps me sharp, aware and ready as far as I am concerned. I for one, do not hesitatingly nor disdainfully take actions such as carrying weapons for self defense. Instead of doing it begrudginly, I do so quite happily and eagerly knowing that I have the right to do so and the liberty to exercise that right as an citizen of the USA. In fact I do like carrying defensive weapons and I enthusiastically exercise that liberty and urge others to do so. It is a great comfort to me that I find myfelf able to legally defend myself with appropriate force. I in fact do so and thus I am going to be able to, at the very least, be able to attempt to defend myself with justifiable and appropriate force should I find myself in a situation that requires and justifies such. Should the fifth situation in my personal life, outside of those in my professional life, arise where I may need to defend myself against the threat of serious bodily injury or death, I will not scorn such by begrudging my right nor liberty to do so. Instead I will readily and vigorously legally defend myself and possibly defend others in such a situation. Doing so begrudgingly, in could tend to make me less likely to do it without hesitation and that could result with me as the loser and my assailant as victorious. I'd much rather be the winner and do not see any reason to scorn carrying defensive weapons nor to be anything but avidly ready to employ them as the situation allows for under the law. The outcome of me being the winner in any such confrontation, with someone who has so threatened me, is my priority

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Never underestimate the abilities of an old woman.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    More generally, does anybody really like to carry? (I realize you didn't say that; I'm just curious.) To lug around a lump of weight we'll most likely never need?

The weight of my carry keeps me reminded to stay aware of what's going on around me. I like that.

Top Bottom