Poor Harvard grad out of work

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
Lifetime Member
Oct 4, 2013
Gunz are icky.
What amazes me is these idiots video this stuff and then put it on-line.
Are they that freakin' dumb or just that needy for attention?

My employer has made it very clear to all employees that you get out there saying stupid things you're going to win stupid prizes.

Can these dolts NOT understand that?

single stack

Oct 27, 2011
FL
“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she claims. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”

She Claims.

She wouldn't stray from the truth, would she?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
Trump supporters aren't rioting, looting, setting fires or vandalizing are they?

But this woman's complaint (after she issued threatening stabbing people) is that people are criticizing her.

Boo-fking-hoo....

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
Narcissistic personality disorder

A disorder in which a person has an inflated sense of self-importance.
Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.

That's odd cause it's always women boooohooooing. Or could that be actual "privileged perception disorder" in action? Hmmmmmm?

ETA I think it's also KARMA. the looney left have been launching scorched earth campaigns against everyone and everything they didnt like. Ruining jobs marriages and lives on purpose just over simple differences of opinion. I personally think that's bullsheit and would never ruin a life like that over an opinion or social media post but not everyone is like me. So if you threaten to stab people some employers may not approve and can your ars.

I hope the beds warm cause you made it, now you're stuck laying in it.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Deep East Texas.
She's lucky fired is all she got. Personally, I think a 48 hour lock-up for a psych-eval would be a good thing. She clearly has some mental issues that need to be addressed. Threatening people with bodily harm!

Top Bottom