• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Just an observation and an opinion. I wonder if they really are anti-LE? Maybe they are, or just seem to be to further oppose Trump, because he seems very pro-LE.

But on the other hand, Obama did seem to start a trend towards that position while he was in office. Maybe not directly being anti-LE, but it sure seemed at least indirectly with some of the things he said and did.
    No Obama was not anti LE, he was just the original member of the black lives matter brigade. He never said a thing about what the police or anyone else did unless it happened to a black by a white guy. He never did anything about his Chicago home of black on black violence.

Obama is the worst thing that happened to race relations in this country since the Civil War.
    Venture Surplus ad

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    No Obama was not anti LE, he was just the original member of the black lives matter brigade. He never said a thing about what the police or anyone else did unless it happened to a black by a white guy. He never did anything about his Chicago home of black on black violence.

Obama is the worst thing that happened to race relations in this country since the Civil War.
    It was early in his first term he exposed his race biases...

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Sorry, had to resurrect this old thread...

Because I went looking for news. And found it. Can you guys read this and tell me what you think?

The good news. They got the guy who shot the two officers. Then, it gets strange.

The dude is 36? If you watch the video, it looks like a kid! And no mug shot? That seems odd.

Also, it say he used a "high powered rifle" in the earlier crime. And it matched the weapon in the officer shooting.
    Does that LOOK like a high powered rifle in the shooting video? Not to me.

Now that we have a name, I will see if any other articles offer up a mug shot. When I first posted this, one of the reasons was that the video of the shooting was so odd. Something seemed off to me. Now, it seems more off.

Comments?

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Sorry, had to resurrect this old thread...

Because I went looking for news. And found it. Can you guys read this and tell me what you think?

The good news. They got the guy who shot the two officers. Then, it gets strange.

The dude is 36? If you watch the video, it looks like a kid! And no mug shot? That seems odd.

Also, it say he used a "high powered rifle" in the earlier crime. And it matched the weapon in the officer shooting.
    Does that LOOK like a high powered rifle in the shooting video? Not to me.

Now that we have a name, I will see if any other articles offer up a mug shot. When I first posted this, one of the reasons was that the video of the shooting was so odd. Something seemed off to me. Now, it seems more off.

Comments?
    If I was a betting man I’d say it was a handgun from what I saw in the blurry video clip.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Okay, looked at probably half a dozen more articles. No mug shot in any of them. One did have the timeline changed to where a "handgun" was thrown out of the carjacked Mercedes. A handgun that later matched the deputy shootings.

The whole thing does not pass the sniff test for me.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Is there a GoFundMe fund started for his bail yet? (asking for a friend.)
    I dunno but... 6.5M might be a tough nut to crack even for "GoFundMe". Maybe they'll, BLM, pull some cash outta the piggy bank. Wouldn't sent them to the poor house that's for sure!

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    With this having happened in California, I'm not sure we could count on them getting the death penalty for shooting two LE officers.

And even understanding that possibility, the other officers if they realize that, there is a good chance that the perp may commit suicide by cop.

Not that I can find any fault in that myself either. Would save the taxpayers a huge amount for a trial.
    Even if he is given the death penalty, he'll likely grow old with the rest of the 700 plus "Death Row" inmates at San Quentin filing appeal after appeal.....

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Straight from the NewRoom!!!!

Alleged LA Deputy shooter had his initial bail hearing. The Judge raised is previous bail from slightly over 1 million dollars to $6.15 Million due to the additional serious charges. The Judge asked the defendant if he had anything he wanted to say at which time Deonte Murray(the alleged shooter) said "Dya'um Judge!!! $6.15 million dollars???? I'da nev'a did it(I din'do'nuffin') if I'da knowd they wuz'nt gunna let me out with a cashless bond! This bees hi'ly unfair n' racist!!!"

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Just reported on Fox, the firearm he used was made from an 80% receiver/frame..................

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom