• TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I've found the Uncle Mikes pocket holsters to work really well. I have both the Uncle Mikes and the Nemesis for my Bodyguard .380; the Uncle mikes prints less for sure. That Sticky holster pretty much looks like the UM, perhaps with a more tacky exterior. Interesting for sure.

Now, I'm needing something for my P365. I'll probably use another Uncle Mikes, at least initially. I would like something that breaks up the outline a little more though. The Superfly is interesting with its flap but I'm concerned it will be too thick.

I also found these all leather pocket holsters which look appealing too:
    http://www.pocketholsters.com/Sig_P238-290_Pocket_Holster_/sig_p238-290_pocket_holster_.html

Anyone have comments about the Superfly or these leather pocketholsters?
    I use a Sticky Holster, size SM5 when wearing jeans. It fits the front pocket fine, and doesn’t print like a gun. When I’m wearing cargo pants, i use this leather holster:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SPG12Z8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It will work in my jeans front pocket, but not easily.
    DK Firearms

Nagorg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    I'm using the UM Size 3 today with the P365. Not bad in jeans. Not as low profile as my Bodyguard but absolutely less bulky than my Shield.

I may pick up a Sticky out of curiosity and since y'all seem to have good things to say...

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    I've found the Uncle Mikes pocket holsters to work really well. I have both the Uncle Mikes and the Nemesis for my Bodyguard .380; the Uncle mikes prints less for sure. That Sticky holster pretty much looks like the UM, perhaps with a more tacky exterior. Interesting for sure.

Now, I'm needing something for my P365. I'll probably use another Uncle Mikes, at least initially. I would like something that breaks up the outline a little more though. The Superfly is interesting with its flap but I'm concerned it will be too thick.

I also found these all leather pocket holsters which look appealing too:
    http://www.pocketholsters.com/Sig_P238-290_Pocket_Holster_/sig_p238-290_pocket_holster_.html

Anyone have comments about the Superfly or these leather pocketholsters?

I have a holster that appears to be almost an exact twin of those in your post for my P938. It's nice, and doesn't print, at all, but it's very hard to draw: If it's loose enough to draw easily, the pistol moves inside the holster, and if it's tight enough to not not move around the holster almost comes out with the pistol, and when the top of the holster catches on my pocket, it kind of wedges against my hand and the inside of the pocket, making it very difficult to draw quickly.

Just my experience.

IMG_1688.jpeg

I use a Blackhawk for my P365. I first used it for a P938 about 5?ish years ago. I now have 3 of this exact model. Works for Keltec 380, P238, P938, P365 and Shield 9mm and 40.

I really like this type of pocket pouch holster. This particular one is the oldest of the 3 I have.

Personal recommendation is to NEVER reholster gun with pouch already in the pocket. Make sure to ALWAYS pull pouch from pocket, insert pistol into pouch, THEN insert them together into your pocket.

IMG_1690.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpeg
      IMG_1688.jpeg
      2.7 MB · Views: 414
    • IMG_1690.jpeg
      IMG_1690.jpeg
      1.9 MB · Views: 406

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Blackhawk Tecgrip works great with a small pistol. Its sticky enough, but not "rip your pocket out" sticky.

EDIT - its tan colored, and is not the one in the pic above this post. And the #4 works with the 365.

Last edited:

texasnurse

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2016
    I use Desantis nemesis for my XDS, I like the design and that due to the design, it breaks up the profile in your pocket.
    084d0079a090b9e8b4a49eada6e46929.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 084d0079a090b9e8b4a49eada6e46929.jpg
      084d0079a090b9e8b4a49eada6e46929.jpg
      467.6 KB · Views: 338
    Last edited:

Republic2020

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2019
    Central Texas
    It's time I bought a couple of these type holsters for several purposes.....truck gun, pocket carry and also purse carry for the wife.

Stick holster for sire

I have a couple of Uncle Mike's that seem to work well. Also seen Desantis and Sticky and a few others. Anything about those I should be aware of or anything else I should look at? Keeping it safe and simple, nothing extravagant for these purposes.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I've used a Mika Pocket Holster for my Sig P238 for a couple years now. No printing, easy to draw and other than the weight of the gun don't even notice its there.
    https://mikaspocketholsters.com/

Marty

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Finally! The new guy knows that the Mika pocket holster is the best out there. Outstanding customer service. Get you a Mika and you'll throw those others in the trash.

And, welcome @jmarty462 .

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I've been using a Remora for years. It's held up and is adequate. Might pick up a Sticky just to try out since it seems to be well recommended...

Top Bottom