• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    He was illegal in shooting the deer but how was one to know the difference in the antler size to distinguish between a felony and a misdemeanor? One of the reasons I never went duck hunting, they all look the same to me.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    He was illegal in shooting the deer but how was one to know the difference in the antler size to distinguish between a felony and a misdemeanor? One of the reasons I never went duck hunting, they all look the same to me.
    Half an inch or a foot. No matter to me.
    Poaching is theft.
    Is rape different if the victim does or doesn't get pregnant?

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I’ll take the other side and say while I don’t condone poaching or lawbreaking in any way, I think it’s way too high a penalty, considering the crap liberals and illegals get away with. Its BS that some guy shoots illegal game and we act like that means more than an abortion doc killing a human fetus.

Fine him, sure....but a felony? I say no. With the decline in hunters, and the record high game populations these days, if the guy would have shot a buck an inch smaller, nobody here would even know.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    761D3D01-9DF3-46D3-8406-B126C9D98920.jpeg

Attachments

• 761D3D01-9DF3-46D3-8406-B126C9D98920.jpeg
      761D3D01-9DF3-46D3-8406-B126C9D98920.jpeg
      27.5 KB · Views: 501

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    Naw-naw dawg, not when he was spot lighting. **** that guy.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Got to have a line somewhere. It's not like he just made a mistake and it would have been fine to spotlight and shoot a deer after dark if its rack was a little smaller. They also didn't have tags and didn't dress to keep the meat from spoiling.

That would be kind of like you not going duck hunting because you're afraid of someone charging you with blasting swans with a flak canon.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    All you Bernie Bros love it when the government own half the western lands & tells us how to live.

Change my mind.

Top Bottom