Target Sports

Please welcome Capitol Armory as a Supporting Vendor!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX

Please welcome Capitol Armory as a Supporting Vendor, if you need any help with the services they provide, ask them here. You can also visit their website here - Capitol Armory.

Texas Gun Talk thanks them for their support.
    Guns International

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Welcome, here's a little info from their website...

Capitol Armory is a central Texas Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) specializing in NFA / Class 3 weapons; specifically suppressors. We strive to offer excellent customer service and the best products for enthusiasts, law enforcement, and military personnel. We stock all major brands to ensure fast transfer times for our customers. Capitol Armory has been serving customers locally in the Austin and Cedar Park area since 2009 and recently launched our latest site in November 2013. Our goals for the new online site are to offer a wide range of products at great prices. With a blend of technology and easy to use design, we hope to simplify the NFA / Class 3 purchase for the end consumer. Check back daily for new articles and products as we continue to roll out new items and features to our site.

And here's their contact info...

Phone: 512-879-1068
    Fax: 512-605-3720
    Email: info@capitolarmory.com

Physical Address:
    2000 Windy Terrace
    Bldg 1A
    Cedar Park, TX 78613
    (Contact for hours)

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    I've used Torrey and Capitol Armory for 6 years now and I can personally vouch for him. Great guy to work with, his prices are more than reasonable, and he won't BS you - just straight honest advice. I've had numerous FFL transfers and gun purchases through him and I got my very first suppressor with his help.

It's nice to see you as part of the TGT community, Torrey.

capitolarmory

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2013
    Cedar Park
    Hey Guys -

Thanks for the big welcome! I've been a lurker on this site for some time and decided to take the plunge as a site supporter due to the members here at TGT. We've had the opportunity to expand this year and subsequently launched a new version of our site to support our growth. We're adding new products daily and hope to expand the content portion of the site by the end of the year. To keep it short, I'm an avid shooter and have been a NFA / Class III dealer in Cedar Park since 2009.

Pilgrim - Thanks for the endorsement and hopefully we will see you soon.

If you're in the market for a something fun or just have questions, give me a call or shoot me an email. We're still adding in-stock inventory to our site, so if you're in the market for a lower, SBR, SBS, or suppressor and don't see it on our site, get in touch with us as we may have it in-stock.

Thanks again and we look forward to working with you!

Torrey

info@CapitolArmory.com
    512-879-1068

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Thanks to Torrey and Joshua for helping me with a new spectre 2 today. Y'all are top notch in my book.

Anybody that is thinking about getting a can should see the guys at Capitol Armory. Thanks again for making the experience soooo simple.

Dave

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Real straight shooters

Thanks for the years of good products and even better service.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

Please welcome Capitol Armory as a Supporting Vendor, if you need any help with the services they provide, ask them here. You can also visit their website here - Capitol Armory.

Texas Gun Talk thanks them for their support.

Welcome aboard!

Top Bottom