• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    That's the way I understood you. No worries.

According to this mornings KTRK report, it sounds like the girl was found the next day by CeC staff. Bet she was a little outta shape if so.
    Guns International

proforguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Pipe Creek
    This could have been worse I don't care how many children you have.YOU MUST NOT FORGET WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE! It's not hard to check and make sure everyone's with you.What if it was in a car in the summer.Also times are different than many years ago.Im just glad it was a Chuckers where they have precations for keeping people from walking off with children.

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    And how exactly do you forget the birthday girl and not notice till the next day?
    (hmm what ever happened to saying good night to your kids as they go to bed and saying a final happy birthday to the one it applies to?)

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    This could have been worse I don't care how many children you have.YOU MUST NOT FORGET WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE! It's not hard to check and make sure everyone's with you.What if it was in a car in the summer.Also times are different than many years ago.Im just glad it was a Chuckers where they have precations for keeping people from walking off with children.

How may do you have?

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I dunno, seems to me like it would be very simple. Think your kid was going to stay the night at a friends. The kid doesn't. You find out about it in the morning...

proforguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Pipe Creek
    How may do you have?

I only have 1 child. But for my job I used to do pick up and delivery of pets all getting dropped off at different places riding in all sorts of kennels.Just like a child ( I think some people love them more than their kids) it would NOT be acceptable to forget one.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    why have a birthday party for a child you can't remember where the hell she is. it my may not be intentional but i have problem with this.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I feel sorry for the mom. 10 kids and things can get crazy. I think we should be looking for ways to help, and not condemning.
    Has she asked for help? Setting aside the lack of responsibility for choosing to have more children then you can handle in first place, asking for help before the issue gets out of hand is also one's responsibility.

Also, why didn't any of the siblings say anything? Odd story...

Could have been a Brady bunch family, adoption, and all sorts of other reasons.
    Those scenarios are still choices someone made to take on more kids. Some people can handle large families. Others folks just don't care.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I only have 1 child. But for my job I used to do pick up and delivery of pets all getting dropped off at different places riding in all sorts of kennels.Just like a child ( I think some people love them more than their kids) it would NOT be acceptable to forget one.

Turn all those pets loose in a chunky cheese, drag them unleashed shopping and keep them with you for hours on end for 5 years and then let's talk.

GTRich94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    u
    And how exactly do you forget the birthday girl and not notice till the next day?
    (hmm what ever happened to saying good night to your kids as they go to bed and saying a final happy birthday to the one it applies to?)

This!!!!!
    When I first read the headline, I thought it was going to be something along the lines of divorced mom/dad and each thought the other was taking the child. However, I can't see how you forget the 5 year old b-day girl. The 15 or 14 year old, possibly (you'll be focusing on all the little ones). But not the 5 year old who's b-day you just celebrated. I mean at a minimum, no one bothered to say, "did you have a great time at your party" after everyone climbed into the suburban/cargo van (or whatever vehicle carries 10 kids and an adult). I guess it's just me, but I always ask my kids that question when we leave a party and we're driving home.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom