Please put all video requests in this thread

Cool.

I'm down for this!

Can someone produce a video to help me help my daughter through freshman "Probability and Statistics for non-Engineers" at Rice University???

I've hit a wall and she's asking for assistance.

Please!

Last edited:

Mreed911

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Apr 18, 2013
Austin, TX
Can someone produce a video to help me help my daughter through freshman "Probability and Statistics for non-Engineers" at Rice University???

I've hit a wall and she's asking for assistance.
https://www.khanacademy.org/math/probability

Organized by subject, by topic, with videos/whiteboards for each piece.

IMO, there's nothing better on the internet for a quick review or get-up-to-speed than Khan. All free, too!

PS: I have a Rice student with me today as our EMT student. They have that option (EMT/Paramedic course) as part of their pre-med track. Generally they're either really good students, clinically, or really bad (meaning they're smart, but destined for an MD+PhD route and research vs. patient care).

AmphibSailor

TGT Supporter
Dec 16, 2010
San Antonio, TX
As the title says, please do not create individual threads just to request someone to make a video. If you have a request for something you'd like to see, please post it in this thread.
I'm going to build a Palmetto State Armory PA10 from their readily available gen 2 upper/lower kits . Can somebody post a video or point me to one (or one relatively similar).

MichaelL

Sep 24, 2020
NM
Ive been looking for a good video on teardown cleaning and reassembly for a Ruger 22 MK 3 if anyone has and suggestions. I found a few on utube but not any real clear ones yet

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Sorry, don’t have one. But maybe someone else on the forum will see this and post it up.

Would be nice to see more stuff like that on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics