• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    Apologies to our customers at Shiloh Shooting Range who want to pay with credit card. AT&T erroneously made a "cancel" order on our Internet service (which credit cards are processed through), admitted fault, and has refused to fix before Monday. We lost service early Friday, giving them plenty of time to correct their mistake. Instead, we spent 5 HOURS arguing with them about the importance of our service and their refusal to fix the freaking problem. Our friends at AMSS gun shop have had the same issue 3 x. Sounds like an underhanded attack on gun dealers to me... If any other ranges or dealers have had this issue, please share.
    ARJ Defense ad

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Satellite internet service is truly lame. I am a Wildblue customer and have been for quite a few years as we have NO alternative except dial-up service. When weather gets rainy, the service drops regularly. Due to latency, loading a website is SLOW while waiting for DNS resolution. Connection download speed varies greatly as the satellite is often saturated so they just cut speeds down. ATT is supposed to lay fiberoptic next year along the main road near where I live and I sure hope we can get off the satellite service as soon as possible.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    If someone can convince me tha AT&T is anti gun, I'll drop 'em like a hot potato. Let me know how this works out.
    Thanks.

Top Bottom