• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    if you're looking for minimal, lightweight with the best comfort, go Crye JPC. If that is something you want and don't want to spend that much, get the Flyye JPC. I added the gel HSGI strap pads and now it's perfect. It's perfect for shouldering a rifle, all of my other armor adds too much material to my shoulder making LOP different and just too lumpy feeling. Here's my new favorite rig:

LZzrcy7.jpg

Attachments

• LZzrcy7.jpg
      LZzrcy7.jpg
      912 KB · Views: 672

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    if you're looking for minimal, lightweight with the best comfort, go Crye JPC. If that is something you want and don't want to spend that much, get the Flyye JPC. I added the gel HSGI strap pads and now it's perfect. It's perfect for shouldering a rifle, all of my other armor adds too much material to my shoulder making LOP different and just too lumpy feeling. Here's my new favorite rig:

View attachment 186789

Is crye worth the price? I see crye carriers for sale fairly often and people are still asking an arm and a leg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Republic2020

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2019
    Central Texas

View attachment 186789

This looks awesome!!

I will definitely look into this one

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    This is my slickster, both "slick" and full big igloo mode.

You can get buckles for the slickster that work with a lot of chest rigs, and you can get molle panels as well. It works well with my Haley D3CRX

20191001_034033.jpg
    20191001_034008.jpg

Attachments

• 20191001_034033.jpg
      20191001_034033.jpg
      907.5 KB · Views: 471
    • 20191001_034008.jpg
      20191001_034008.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 546

MaxFactor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2020
    Fort Worth
    I'd go spiritus systems if they weren't so damn hard to get. They keep innovating their plate carrier with more and more attachments just recently the back panels were dropped and they are really nice. Been trying to get my hands on this rig for a while but it sells insanely fast.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    This is my slickster, both "slick" and full big igloo mode.

You can get buckles for the slickster that work with a lot of chest rigs, and you can get molle panels as well. It works well with my Haley D3CRX

View attachment 186809 View attachment 186810

My Chase Tactical SOCC is real similar with 4 mag slots in the cumberbund and it has the JPC style straps for shouldering. It keeps that low profile for prone.

This is my slim and full Igloo look :D
    dDasgBY.jpg

hooper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2020
    Houston Area
    Check out BDS Tactical. I don't have their plate carrier yet but i do have one of their backpacks. Made very well and in the USA. Just another option to consider.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    My buddy is an Ace Link Armor dealer. They are relatively new in the U.S., but I guess they are HUGE with LEO in Europe. My carrier and 3+ plates come in this wednesday.

Let me know if it interests you and I'll put you in touch with him

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    My buddy is an Ace Link Armor dealer. They are relatively new in the U.S., but I guess they are HUGE with LEO in Europe. My carrier and 3+ plates come in this wednesday.

Let me know if it interests you and I'll put you in touch with him

Do you know where it's made?

Top Bottom