• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Pizza should be a it's own food group! One of those foods that the vast majority of people tend to like as well. I do love a good pizza. I have pizza joints that I like better than others as well.

I use to be a big fan of Domino's Pizza, but over the last few years, the wife and I tend to frequent Little Caesar's or Fox's Pizza Den when we want a pizza. My standby favorite pizza is pepperoni and mushroom, with a Canadian bacon and pineapple following a close second.

So all things pizza!
    DK Firearms

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I remember when we lived in Houston, the pizza place we always went to was Shakey's Pizza Parlor. There were several of them around Houston. They had some great pizzas there. Sadly, the only ones left are on the west coast and California now.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    I eat a very clean diet. I naturally gravitate toward vegetables and protein with very few carbs...but I'll destroy some pizza on occasion. I travel a lot, a pizza and a coke in my hotel room all alone is one of my guilty pleasures. Thin crust dominoes Philly cheesesteak is my go to, but I'll eat them all. I like mod pizza for the massive options of toppings at no extra charge. Dang it, now I'm hungry!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The Rosati's chain Chicago Style pizza is excellent.

I remember when Shakey's first started a lunch buffet. Wiped out their monthly profit in one lunch.

Still remember when the first pizza parlor came to my hometown. Before that, we have to drive nearly an hour to get pizza.

I could eat pizza every day of the week. But like V, I have to make it occasional due to the carbs.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Many years ago, I worked out of town a lot and it was late when I got home, and there wasn't a lot of places that stayed open late where I could get something to eat. Domino's at that time, stayed open till 2am, and they delivered. So when I got home, I would call in an order, and then take a shower and get cleaned up while waiting for the pizza to arrive.

Domino's is what I consider to be a decent pizza.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Had a lot of my birthday parties as a kid at Shakey's. Favorite growing up was a local family chain, Me-n-Ed's. They have since franchised I think and quality has gone down. Coscto combo was good and at $10.00 was a good value for feeding the 4 of us. Cavalli's in McKinney and Irving are decent, wood fired pizza.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Another pretty decent tasting pizza are the ones at the WalMart Deli, that you take home and cook yourself. For the price, ($6.99 for a large pepperoni and mushroom.) they are pretty good. We will get one occasionally.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Mmmmm! Beer!
    Mmmmm! Pizza!
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    ya they can call it instant diabetic food group.

I wish I could indulge in pizza as much as I did as a kid but then again that might be part of why I can't eat it more than once in a blue moon.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I remember when we lived in Houston, the pizza place we always went to was Shakey's Pizza Parlor. There were several of them around Houston. They had some great pizzas there. Sadly, the only ones left are on the west coast and California now.

My first real weekly job was working @ a Shakey's pizza when I was 15. Not bad pizza, but even Pizza Hut was decent back then.

For frozen I like Tombstones. Every bar back home had toaster ovens & sold them. Growing up outside Chicago I like a good pizza. No more frozen pizza for us. If we have to have pizza I like Russo's the best but they are very proud of their work.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Many years ago, I worked out of town a lot and it was late when I got home, and there wasn't a lot of places that stayed open late where I could get something to eat. Domino's at that time, stayed open till 2am, and they delivered. So when I got home, I would call in an order, and then take a shower and get cleaned up while waiting for the pizza to arrive.

Domino's is what I consider to be a decent pizza.
    I'd eat a frozen Red Baron before a Dominios! The wife like Reb Baron & I hate it!

Top Bottom