• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    OK, it's the owner's fault, the dog, meh...yeah...wait, it's your Child/ Grand...Mother/Father/ or Neighbor being torn to shreds. But, the maligned dog,...poor thing.

Those innocents should know better than to assume they're safe from being attacked by a monster....

Pish posh/ it's those pesky outsiders fault for you being... (why they do riciduouslly assume they can be outside without being attacked and maimed or killed - how silly of them...) ..ah, blame it on the terrible owners...who will show up or in court...not.

Owning one of these animals is your responsibility to make certain they're not willing to kill...people.

Yes, yes, I've heard: The poor dog is a victim...tell that to the human victims.....

That's why the owners should be held responsible. Some are saying it doesn't rise to the definition of "murder" but...if they've had warnings before, then ignoring those warning should count as premeditation. It's not the dog's fault it was raised that way, but the dog needs to be put down. I'm tempted to say the owner does as well, but...an appropriate prison sentence either for manslaughter or murder should suffice.
    Lynx Defense

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Pish posh/ it's those pesky outsiders fault for you being... (why they do riciduouslly assume they can be outside without being attacked and maimed or killed - how silly of them...) ..ah, blame it on the terrible owners...who will show up or in court...not.

People today.... after my wife was attacked by a Rottie on her morning walk in the neighborhood, we took the owners to court. Yah, they showed up alright, and told the judge my wife should take a diff route on her stroll. WTF... pure gall!! Fortunately, the judge was not amused.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    This is so rich

'My husband is not responsible' | Wife of man charged with dogs' deadly west-side attack defends him Abilene Moreno apologized to the victims, but said her husband 'did everything by the book' when it came to securing their dogs at home.
    https://www.kens5.com/mobile/articl...-him/273-c3358dc8-4197-45e7-a08c-50ff2fd2ae36

In the video, it looked like either the gate was open, or the dogs were able to easily jump the 4' fence. As usual, it wasn't the first time the dogs had been a problem in that area. Owner should have either installed a new fence or had different dogs.

The "Beware of Dog" sign was rich.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    In the video, it looked like either the gate was open, or the dogs were able to easily jump the 4' fence. As usual, it wasn't the first time the dogs had been a problem in that area. Owner should have either installed a new fence or had different dogs.

The "Beware of Dog" sign was rich.

A short fence is no obstacle to a pitbull...or any other medium to large breed. I guarantee those dogs could come and go as they pleased over that fence.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!