• ...and so much more!
  • Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    I believe that has changed. According to Mrgunsandgear, it says remove AND dispose of or alter.
    Or register it and remove the brace and put a stock on it. Keep your brace unless you have other pistols that it may fit on? Who the phuck knows. None of this shit makes any sense. I think that the safest bet is to register them but that is a choice that each individual needs to make on their own. Even this latest injunction isn't clear.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I can’t either, which is why I’m not making any recommendations.

1684864356940.png

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Watching people dance frantically to desperately comply with absurd technical definitions is hilarious. :)
    I don't think that anyone is frantic or desperate, they are just trying to figure out the best choice for them with the all of confusing, jumbled and conflicting information that is out there. It has been clear in my mind what I was going to do since day one.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

The full impact of the decision wasn’t immediately clear. The order applied only to the plaintiffs in the case: two gun owners, a company that makes pistols with stabilizing braces, and a gun-rights group. The appeals court did not say whether the rule was blocked for others, including people who buy the guns from the company, Maxim Defense Industries, and members of the Firearms Policy Coalition.

Top Bottom