• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Have you already paid Silencer Shop? Just curious what they charge. I got EFT prints done at a UPS store for $65. They emailed me the print file, then I filled out the eform 1 online myself and attached the print file. If you already have a passport photo, that's all it should cost you. But I think the UPS store does passport photos also.The UPS store at 3245 Main St. in Frisco has the EFT service. That's the closest I could find to Little Elm. Or if you are closer to Crossroads, there is one at 11450 US 380.

The good thing about EFT prints is that you can keep the digital prints on your home PC and use them whenever you need them.
    50 bucks
    Target Sports

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Has anyone used the silencer shop system. My question is after it fills in your atf e form one does it allow you to review and make changes?

Their fee is cheaper than I can get prints alone around hear. Cheapest paper prints is 55 bucks, not saving much there but cheapest eft is over 100 bucks. Since I'm going to do a suppressor anyways it saves me time and a bit of money.

As long as I get the data entry issue ironed out.

I can do the e form one free but still gotta get print cards and mail them in. With silencer shop the eft file is created at the kiosk and then you're done with that.

Go to nationalguntrusts.com and make an appointment for EFT prints. I believe it's $60 through them.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I've sat back and watched you be a total prick to people in this thread over and over I can provide the screens shots if you desire...youve talked down to and just been a 24 karat asshole.

You deserve a prick..now take it like a man or you can block me.
    Yeah, I may have been a prick.

But, there are a LOT of stupid people spewing complete and total shit out of their pie hole when it comes to this subject.
    Example, the chucklehead who thinks and tells people they don't have to send in fingerprints if they provided a photo. A cursory reading the instructions show that this is incorrect, yet chucklehead doubles down.

Why kill 'em with kindness with direct brutal honesty might keep them alive?

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Question. Once you have submitted your eForm 1, how critical is it to send a copy of the application to the CLEO? Are there penalties for not doing it? I guess what I'm really asking is, is it mandatory?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Question. Once you have submitted your eForm 1, how critical is it to send a copy of the application to the CLEO? Are there penalties for not doing it? I guess what I'm really asking is, is it mandatory?

Per the form, it's required. I mailed mine the day after I submitted it.

Just to note, it's only pages 8-10 of the form. They are marked 'CLEO Copy' in red at the bottom.

Last edited:

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    I thought the photo and finger prints were both required. Plus photos of the firearm?
    I just submitted my Form 1 yesterday. Required was passport type photo of me, fingerprints, Gun maker and model of gun, picture of imaging on gun and total length of gun with brace. Only 5 more days left to send Form 1 (today is 5/11)
    I used Silencer Shop form and guidelines.
    They review and let you know if changes are needed. My first photo was a selfie and they suggested I use UPS passport photos and I did for $15

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I just submitted my Form 1 yesterday. Required was passport type photo of me, fingerprints, Gun maker and model of gun, picture of imaging on gun and total length of gun with brace. Only 5 more days left to send Form 1 (today is 5/11)
    They review and let you know if changes are needed. My first photo was a selfie and they suggested I use UPS passport photos and I did for $15
    Pretty much the same here. I used an online website for the passport style photo. 5 days left if you want to use Silencer Shop. I used the ATF website.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I was able to use the Silencer Shop app to take my photo. It automatically goes into your account. ATF had no issues accepting it in the past.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Can you imagine if you had to pay a tax to exercise your other Constitutional Rights.

Ohhh... you want to cus to exercise your freedom of speech? Pay a $200 tax stamp

You want to be a Catholic.... pay a $200 tax stamp.

It's all an infringement on your rights & complying keeps them going after more & more of your rights.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I'll also add

The FTAB is a regulatory agency they do not have the authority to change laws. That is Congress's job to change laws.
    Who's the criminal 1st? The agency going rouge trying to make you a criminal? Or are you the criminal after they broke the law?

DeFund the FTAB!!!!!!!

ETA

Last edited:
    Top Bottom