• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vedubin01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2019
    Woodlands
    Hello everyone,

Just recently moved to the Woodlands/Conroe area for work and looking to find good hunting land for a possible pig hunt. Not quite sure what the laws are to hunting pigs in Tx but Im open to Rifle, Bow, and Shotgun if thats an option. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Vedubin01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2019
    Woodlands
    EZ-E thanks for the fast reply... Have you hunted here? Not a big fan of public land as Ive seen some real Fuds hunting in my early years. Are there places that charge a fee to hunt on private land? Im coming to Houston for work, back home we have 1000 acres of land and never had to really worry about issues like this.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    EZ-E thanks for the fast reply... Have you hunted here? Not a big fan of public land as Ive seen some real Fuds hunting in my early years. Are there places that charge a fee to hunt on private land? Im coming to Houston for work, back home we have 1000 acres of land and never had to really worry about issues like this.
    Nope, never hunted there. I agree with the fuds you come across sometimes on public land. I bet if you call their office & talk to one of the rangers you could get the inside info on where, when & what.
    I'm fortunate that I have 2 buddies with some property that invite me to hunt with them.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Hello everyone,

Just recently moved to the Woodlands/Conroe area for work and looking to find good hunting land for a possible pig hunt. Not quite sure what the laws are to hunting pigs in Tx but Im open to Rifle, Bow, and Shotgun if thats an option. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I concur you are not far from the Sam Houston NF and make sure you not only have your license but you must also get the entry fee permit to hunt on NF land in Texas. You can also hunt on game ranches like this place in New Caney which is also not too far from your area.

http://cougarrunranch.com/

Top Bottom