• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Interesting. Overall, I think he did a very good job. I don't agree with some of his comments, but I digress, he really did a good job at chopping down Piers Morgan.

Venture Surplus ad

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    If I didn't know better, I might feel sorry for Piers Morgan after that. Shapiro was not only very clear in his arguments, but he talked faster than Piers and had him against the ropes for nearly all the 15 minutes. Agree with all his points or not, Shapiro made Piers look slow and intellectually weak. The anti-gun rights CNN producers clearly dropped the ball on this one.

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    He does a pretty good job holding his own.

I can't agree with his concession to a gun registry, and the whole mentally I'll thing makes me nervous.

I understand the need to keep firearms out of the hands of the dangerously mental ill. But who defines what constitutes dangerously mentally ill and who is so. I could easily see it getting shifted down the line into a catch22 scenario. If you are not mentally ill, you have no desire to own guns, thus you will not have any. If you desire to have guns, you are deemed mentally ill, thus you are not allowed to own them.

I may be a bit paranoid and distrustful of those in charge, but it just makes me a little nervous.

JoeB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Grapevine
    If you want Piers to go away simply quit talking and watching him.... less attention give less TV ratings....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Pierce always falls apart when he has to deal with someone who knows what they are talking about.

I just wish he would have mentioned AR-15s are not assault rifles.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I just love the fact that Piers and his kind just think that the US government is completely beyond tyranny.

I'm glad Shapiro stuck to that and Morgan clarified it. It's not going to change anyone's mind that falls in line with Morgan, but it might give pause to someone who is questioning the need for hi cap mags and "military styled" weaponry.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I think if I ever had to have a conversation with him I would eventually have to tell him "just shut the F up and listen!"

Top Bottom