• Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Got my can. Went out to truck and found a flat rear tire.:(
    But I do have my can.:)

Currently walking around South Austin with a suppressor and a tax stamp in a Bucc-ees bag
    image.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Well, they were able to fix the tire, yay!
    They were not able to fix the buggered post and lugnut. Boo!

I had a hell of a time getting it off when I put the spare on. Last place to take the tire off was the Toyota dealership when I had it serviced and the tires rotated.
    I am now at Toyota waiting on them to fix it, lol.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    The lever action is a great platform for a suppressor just like a lot action, rolling block, falling lock, or crack barrel. All you get is a hammer strike with a subsonic round. Too bad all my lever actions would require modifying the magazine to allow for threading the barrel. I need to look at the marlin now.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Marlin Dark 336

Hoji,

Which CALIBER in a MARLIN 336??
    (As I'm sure that you know, the 336 has been made in .30-30 WCF, .35 REM & several other CF calibers over the years. = I once owned a 336 in .38-55WCF & another "saddle carbine" in .35REM, too.)

In point of fact, I once bought a 336 for 150.oo to get the LEOPOLD scope, that it came with. ---- My nephew, KYLE THOMAS C___________, did NOT want a "saddle carbine" with a scope, so I gave the 336 to him. = BOTH of us were PLEASED "clear to the ground".
    (FWIW, less than 90 days later, Kyle Thomas traded the 336 to a Baylor Univ. student, giving 50.oo "boot" for a Remington Model 760 in .35REM.= As I'm sure that you know, that Model 760 is a COLLECTOR'S ITEM & worth a lot more than he has in it.)

I'm PLEASED that you are PLEASED with your can. = SOUNDS FINE.
    (I wonder how much that a similar can would suppress a .300SAV or .308WCF??)

yours, satx

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Hoji,

Which CALIBER in a MARLIN 336??
    (As I'm sure that you know, the 336 has been made in .30-30 WCF, .35 REM & several other CF calibers over the years. = I once owned a 336 in .38-55WCF & another "saddle carbine" in .35REM, too.)

In point of fact, I once bought a 336 for 150.oo to get the LEOPOLD scope, that it came with. ---- My nephew, KYLE THOMAS C___________, did NOT want a "saddle carbine" with a scope, so I gave the 336 to him. = BOTH of us were PLEASED "clear to the ground".
    (FWIW, less than 90 days later, Kyle Thomas traded the 336 to a Baylor Univ. student, giving 50.oo "boot" for a Remington Model 760 in .35REM.= As I'm sure that you know, that Model 760 is a COLLECTOR'S ITEM & worth a lot more than he has in it.)

I'm PLEASED that you are PLEASED with your can. = SOUNDS FINE.
    (I wonder how much that a similar can would suppress a .300SAV or .308WCF??)

yours, satx
    30-30 win

Top Bottom