• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I bought a Remington Viper 522 today... I haven't shot it, but I heard Brad pop some rounds in the snail trap in the back of the shop...

It has a Millet red dot on it and has two mags, clips, whatever you want to call the thing that holds the cartridges. A few boxes of .22 Thunderbolt ammo and a small rifle bag.

Someone removed the factory sights and they are gone... I may move the red dot to the GSG when it comes back from repair and install the Bushnell scope I got for Christmas on this Rem.

I am considering taking it down and seeing about putting some SoCom purple Cerakote on the barrel and maybe some Microslick on the bolt... orrrrr maybe even purpling the bolt and trigger since the receiver looks nylone or some kind of polymer.

Pretty neat piece...
    Venture Surplus ad

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Upon further review of the play... the Millet is a REDOT SP2 which is pretty cool and apparently the barrel is permanently attached to the receiver so might not be coating it... :(

We'll see....

I did find a picture of one that someone attached a bipod to the front and installed some sling mounts...

Either way this could be interesting...

Top Bottom