Venture Surplus ad

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    "Grayson Rhue, 18, from Roswell, Georgia, was shot and killed by a resident after he and Ruai Ngundeng Pal, 22, attempted to break into a home on Raccoon Court in Noblesville near the Morse Reservoir"

Never, ever try to break into any place on a street with a name like "Raccoon Court". Don't do it on "Possum Holler Rd", don't do it on "Deer Rut Place", don't do it on effing "Raccoon Court". Jay-zus.
    Is this a case of "here's your sign"?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It sounded good though. Still does.

Yep. Got that old-timey feel to it. The town itself is like being in a big, open-air WalMart for the most part, but it does have a few upsides. Decent sushi restaurant, decent sized Lowe's, some good Mexican food and a little place that serves good chicken fried steak.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Haven’t been in years. Enjoyed riding more than one HD down to see a buddy. Had Evos and Shovelheads. Would tear down from Scurry. My bud had a couple of Ostriches and a very good tempered 50% wolf. I seem to remember ate one of the Ostriches at a pretty fun party. Must have burned 250 pallets. That fire was 50 ft tall.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Scurry probably hasn't changed much since you were here last. Kaufman's grown (like something malignant) just in the six years I've been here. Seven Points and Kemp haven't changed, probably in decades. Gun Barrel City's growing slowly, and merging gradually with Mabank. And Tool is all methed up.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Scurry probably hasn't changed much since you were here last. Kaufman's grown (like something malignant) just in the six years I've been here. Seven Points and Kemp haven't changed, probably in decades. Gun Barrel City's growing slowly, and merging gradually with Mabank. And Tool is all methed up.

I've been in Kaufman since 2014. It hasn't grown that much. Terrell and Forney have grown a LOT.

In the past six years in Kaufman we've gained a few fast food places and a TSC.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I've been in Kaufman since 2014. It hasn't grown that much. Terrell and Forney have grown a LOT.

In the past six years in Kaufman we've gained a few fast food places and a TSC.

Considering the small town I grew up in, that's explosive growth...but Kaufman's visibly changed since I've been in the area. The other surrounding towns, not as much.

And you're right about Terrell and Forney.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Guy missed his stop and driver wouldn't stop special for him so he pulled a gun to intimidate the driver. Too bad for him this drive is no one's victim and carries. Ofcourse they fired him cause they don't want any weapons on their buses. Oh and the driver failed to use the emergency alarms for situations like this. Dip shits, he had less than a second to respond.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    "We don't want anyone posessing weapons on our vehicles..." In other words, "Our employee should have accepted his fate and embraced death humbly."

**** you, man. Talk about "de-escalating", I'd like to see him "de-escalate" with some half-wit street punk pointing a gun at his face. Jackass. That driver de-escalated the hell out of that punk.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom