Gun Zone Deals

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    School doors were locked. The SRO was on station, doing the job he was paid to do. That's the proper way to protect the children, as per our current procedures.

I wonder whether the perp was a parent or family member trying to get to his kid in school for no bad reasons. He was not armed, he might not have meant harm to children. But then the altercation with the SRO ensued. Will we find out what that was all about?
    The guy couldn't get in then tried to break into the police car.

No goodwill earned IMHO.
    Military Camp

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Retard of the day award goes too......

Outstanding good scope better rifle

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Extensive criminal history at 17. We suck at criminal control. But gotta have useless gun control.
    We don't suck. They do.
    They release criminals into the wild because "he's are just a good boy". Ankle monitors not monitoring or not being monitored, leftist judges not judging properly ... take your pick.
    I wonder how soon that leftist shite-hole (Awwsten) becomes overrun by criminals and whether they will blame OMB for their Commiefornian policies. LOL

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yeah, Austin has changed a lot since I moved there in 1959.
    The progressives are ruining the place in spite of the cool things being built there. The current mayor is just a grifter, yet the sucker taxpayers reelected him with 80% of the vote.
    i’m glad I moved out to an unincorporated neighborhood 27 years ago.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Friend just sent me this.

Tried to rob Carters Country.
    Shot and killed....

ETA: Already a thread started, my bad.

24164.jpeg

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Aight, so I think this sorta fits the theme of this thread, but not in the "dirtbag gets waxed by da po po or upstanding citizen" way

@candcallen has probably seen shit like this before given his career.

For the TL:DR (or TL:DW) crowd... two inmates in a prison are housed together. Just hours after inmade B (for Bottom) is assigned to inmate A (for Alpha)'s cell, inmate B allegedly keeps propositioning inmate A, wanting to perform...actions... inmate A gets tired of it, tired of rejecting B's advances. Decides inmate B needs a lesson. He jumps down from his bunk, bitch slaps B who then cowers and cries on his bunk. Inmate A then uses torn up bed sheets to tie up B and gag him, telling him to STFU lest he beat the holy hell out of him, and proceeds to rape inmate B. Inmate A then confesses everything to the investigators. He's already serving a long sentence for murder, so a little prison fuckery isn't going to bother him much. Inmate B on the other hand, well, he might've learned a lesson in controlling his behavior, especially with strangers.

Top Bottom