Target Sports

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    I worked HARD for what I have. If you are lowlife enough to come here to steal from me, I will show you JUST how much I care about you. If you are IN my house I WILL shoot first. If you are on my or a neighbors property I will tell you to stop and call the law. If you do not comply I will use whatever force is necessary. One way or the other the law will find you here.
    ANYONE who is not willing to defend themselves and there's should just hang up the 'steal from me' sign.

I treat EVERYONE with the respect they deserve. OR the disdain they earn.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have no issue defending myself or others if need be, whatever the situation. Property crimes don't rise to that occasion unless threatened during that crime. If I am in fear of my or others lives or safety then an active defense is in order. Up to and including shooting if needed, Anyone entering my house without my knowledge and permission will be challenged and dealt with as the situation dictates.

I have insurance and it will cover any property losses and I will get new better stuff.
    Do you think this case in point reached the level of shooting someone? Just because they seemed suspicious?

Even if the person shot had been stealing, I don't think the killing was justified in any way, shape or form, regardless of how they try and spin it.

Totality of circumstances matters. Driving up to your house and seeing someone exiting with your big screen TV, is way different than someone breaking into your home in the middle of the night and catching them trying to steal the same TV.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Do you think this case in point reached the level of shooting someone? Just because they seemed suspicious?

Even if the person shot had been stealing, I don't think the killing was justified in any way, shape or form, regardless of how they try and spin it.

Totality of circumstances matters. Driving up to your house and seeing someone exiting with your big screen TV, is way different than someone breaking into your home in the middle of the night and catching them trying to steal the same TV.
    You make good distinctions but I am not going to play the what if game with you. When/if it happens to me I will make the decision then, what I need to do. No matter the answer anyone gives, you can always make up new circumstances or add to the old ones and change the scenario. There is no correct answer when the details always change after you answer. I will not make any decisions on the case you posted unless I am serving on the jury and know what they know to be able to make a decision. If you want to play Law and Order you will have to watch TV.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You make good distinctions but I am not going to play the what if game with you. When/if it happens to me I will make the decision then, what I need to do. No matter the answer anyone gives, you can always make up new circumstances or add to the old ones and change the scenario. There is no correct answer when the details always change after you answer. I will not make any decisions on the case you posted unless I am serving on the jury and know what they know to be able to make a decision. If you want to play Law and Order you will have to watch TV.
    I don't have time to read all the details of your post because Law & Order just came on.

But.......

OK1.jpeg

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Another point to consider.....

I've worked with criminals for most of my career. In that time, I've noticed that NONE of them are willing to risk their lives to commit their crimes. If criminal activity became a much riskier endeavor, then most criminals will find something else to do. Maybe that's what current society needs.....

.....and feel free to substitute other professions for the word "criminals".....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Wonder if bitch slapped boi aimed at home slices junk as pay back for be made to look a bitch?

I had that same thought. I'd have been tempted to taze him in the taint, or try to get one of the prongs in dude's balls, but then, I've watched some movies in my day, and I'd also be kind of afraid dude would start involuntarily spattering baby batter all over.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Another point to consider.....

I've worked with criminals for most of my career. In that time, I've noticed that NONE of them are willing to risk their lives to commit their crimes. If criminal activity became a much riskier endeavor, then most criminals will find something else to do. Maybe that's what current society needs.....

.....and feel free to substitute other professions for the word "criminals".....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    1638316182924.png

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Paddy Wagon? What bygone era are you coming from? My guess they tased him a couple more times before loading him up so he didn't poop in FJB pants.
    Hey B Man,

The way the nekkid feller slapped that Officer?

Almost like they wuz married!

So...my way o thinkin'.....

What's a few gentle tazes amongst kin?

(satire aside..........I hope they tazed the dog poop out of that moron! and were smart enough not to make a vid)

My two cents...

Later, Mark

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Top Bottom