APOD Firearms

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Two Tards were stealing a catalytic converter and sees guy watching them and they start shooting at him and found out the citizen was a better shot.

One dead crook.

Crime scene photo of the "recovered gun" appears to be a Glock with a threaded barrel (looks like a thread protector attached) and maybe an extended mag. Wanna bet its hotter than a barbecue pit at a county fare? I wonder if the owner will get it back.

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Two Tards were stealing a catalytic converter and sees guy watching them and they start shooting at him and found out the citizen was a better shot.

One dead crook.

It’s almost like crooks deserve to die

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I have no issue defending myself or others if need be, whatever the situation. Property crimes don't rise to that occasion unless threatened during that crime. If I am in fear of my or others lives or safety then an active defense is in order. Up to and including shooting if needed, Anyone entering my house without my knowledge and permission will be challenged and dealt with as the situation dictates.

I have insurance and it will cover any property losses and I will get new better stuff.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Someone in your occupied home isnt a property crime. It's clear justification for use of deadly force. Weather your feeling safe enough to give them a warning is up to you.

I'm not killing someone JUST for stealing. There has to be other elements and I've arrested shoplifters who pulled gun on me. They were stupid enough to do so at a distance too close and grabbing the gun was safer than taking a chance on their forbearance and letting them go.

On the other hand I've had guys pull guns on me far enough away I just said I'll see you next time have a nice day. Can I carry your packages to your car for you.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Someone in your occupied home isnt a property crime. It's clear justification for use of deadly force. Weather your feeling safe enough to give them a warning is up to you.

I'm not killing someone JUST for stealing. There has to be other elements and I've arrested shoplifters who pulled gun on me. They were stupid enough to do so at a distance too close and grabbing the gun was safer than taking a chance on their forbearance and letting them go.

On the other hand I've had guys pull guns on me far enough away I just said I'll see you next time have a nice day. Can I carry your packages to your car for you.
    1637104966236.png

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    That’s unfortunate.

Top Bottom