Military Camp

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Probably learned how to take an ass beating with that mouth.

On a serious note, blows to the head of a downed person is deadly force. Can easily cause strokes bleeds etc.

Dont do that.
    Breaking a rib or two would let have a tangible reminder of the event and let him remember it. As it is he probably doesn't remember enough about his contributions to the event to change his ways..

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    These cats are scary.

I had a fellow student in college do exactly that at a bar just North of Waco. It was a sad looking bear but still able to easily throw big guys around. There were about 10 or 15 people who tried on that old sad guy, none even came close to making it. A real bear like that would have murdered them.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Sounds like they shot his choad off.
    LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) — The man shot by Polk County deputies on I-4 near Dinosaur World on Sunday allegedly tried to set fire to multiple homes and businesses in Lakeland and Tampa.
    In a news conference Sunday evening, Sheriff Grady Judd said deputies responded to a report of a man – later identified as Luke Neely, 30, of Lakeland – throwing “Molotov cocktail-type incendiary weapons” onto the roof of a north Lakeland home at 8:12 a.m.
    Judd said the suspected arsonist climbed into a Chevrolet truck and drove off. During the chase, deputies tried to execute two PIT maneuvers to stop the truck. Judd said a deputy fractured his wrist while attempting the PIT, but Neely did not stop, and began heading west on I-4.
    Neely reportedly began to slow down in the area of Branch Forbes Road in Hillsborough County and deputies blocked in the truck to prevent him from driving away.
    Judd said Neely exited the truck with an AR-15-style rifle in his hand and began running towards the Dinosaur World t-rex statue. Deputies fired, hitting Neely once in the left leg, twice in the right leg, and once in the groin.
    “And we have changed the looks of his groin forever,” Judd said. “If you know what I mean.”
    The sheriff’s office said Neely also allegedly had a handgun on his person. He was taken to the hospital and is expected to survive.
    Neely was also identified as a suspect in multiple arsons that occurred in the Ybor City area of Tampa earlier that morning. Judd said he began the alleged spree by trying to set a tree on fire at 16th Ave. and 6th St.
    At around 2:41 a.m., Neely was allegedly caught on camera setting an air conditioning unit on fire behind the Ritz Ybor. Sheriff Judd said 1,000 people were inside the venue at the time.
    Neely was spotted again at 3:33 a.m. at 6th Ave. & 19th St., allegedly trying to set a tree and fence on fire. He was accused of starting a trash fire at Gaspar’s Grotto about 45 minutes later.
    “He went on a rampage in Ybor last night,” Judd said. “Fortunately, he was not successful in burning anything down, but I shudder when I think that … there were 1,000 people in the Ritz.”
    The suspected arsonist was not heard from again until he resurfaced in north Lakeland. Judd said Neely went to school with a woman who lived at the home he allegedly firebombed and had reportedly “creeped her out” multiple times over the years.
    “He has not actively stalked her,” Judd said. “We’d call it more passive, occasionally stalking, but when she would tell him to go away, he would leave.”
    Neely faces the following charges out of Polk County, with more on the way:
    3 counts of attempted first degree murder
    1 count of arson
    7 counts of firebombing
    1 count of resisting arrest
    Judd said Neely faces additional charges for the alleged crimes in Hillsborough County, but they have not yet been released.
    The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is still investigating the use of force by the three Polk County deputies. The State Attorney’s Office will also review the use of force and any charges against Neely coming from the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office and Tampa Police Department.
    “One of our deputies sustained a wrist injury, but other than that, the only person who was injured is the arsonist who fled from our deputies and threatened them,” Judd said. “For this I am very thankful.”
    https://www.wfla.com/news/hillsboro...re-blocks-traffic-on-i-4-near-dinosaur-world/

Top Bottom