• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Pardon my ignorance, but is the ghost gun thing the 80% things you hear about?
    Yes. The term that was made up by an idiot in California who didn’t know, or didn’t care, that guns are not required to have serial numbers when manufactured. Only when sold. The scary “ghost gun” term started getting tossed around to make people think they were bad and shouldn’t be allowed.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yes. The term that was made up by an idiot in California who didn’t know, or didn’t care, that guns are not required to have serial numbers when manufactured. Only when sold. The scary “ghost gun” term started getting tossed around to make people think they were bad and shouldn’t be allowed.

And then it was expanded by the anti-2A industry and the media to include any gun without a serial number, including ones that the serial number has been defaced on, so they can us the scary term in as many news stories as possible - therefore being able to claim that the US is "awash" in a "flood" of scary "ghost guns" that are only ever used by criminals.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The individual knew the rules and did not follow them.

If he did not like the rules he should have moved.

why should the person that turned him in for illegal actions in the state he resides in face any blame.
    You sound like exactly the kind of person that will turn a friend in for a brace or an AR when those become illegal... "Just doing my civic duty mein fuhrer."

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Sad. This is the effects modern politics has on people I warn so many about.

People put politicians over friends and family. We aren’t talking a serious crime. Not to us freedom loving normies.

This is as bad as when some states ban certain ammo. The local governments should be doing more productive things. You know…like helping people work, helping kids stay off drugs, for le do some extra assignments and keep a business safe.

I believe in the law but crap like this is as bad as someone getting arrested for feeding the homeless.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    You sound like exactly the kind of person that will turn a friend in for a brace or an AR when those become illegal... "Just doing my civic duty mein fuhrer."

I am glad you base your choices on your feelings, forget the law.

Now I am not saying who uses feelings to make decisions but we all know who fits that bill.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Now I am not saying who uses feelings to make decisions but we all know who fits that bill.

Wow. Way to out yourself as an obedient servant of the state. The Party will be pleased by your loyalty, I'm sure. I'm glad nobody's having to hide Jews, or harbor escaped slaves these days. You'd be all over that and reporting to the authorities right away.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

So you're OK with following any law because it was the law?

Relocating American citizens into concentration camps simply because they or their family had a Japanese heritage was OK because it was law?

Jim Crow laws were OK because it was the law?

Mask and vaccine mandates were OK because it was law?

Interning Jews and others was OK because the Germans passed a law making it OK?

You're so very wrong. Simply being enacted as a law does not make something right or wrong.

OneGunTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2021
    Houston
    He was a Professor of Law at Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law before his retirement. I don't trust any attorney however they are sometimes a necessary evil.
    I can attest that lawyers are a necessary evil. I feed on lawyers. Lawyers, especially litigators (from the phylum "gators"), provide me with an income. I provide litigation services, which is a fancy name for an expert witness and my expertise is in the oil patch.

In my family, snitches get stitches. I bet the snitch in this family is not going to be at Christmas dinner and receive a bag of coal.

GeauxLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2022
    San Antonio

Bruh....
    nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

Top Bottom