Perry Wins!!!
    dance22.jpg

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Looks like we'll take the house. We have 41 seats in the senate and need 10 more out of the 12 left to get total control. But 41 in the senate is more than enough to do us some good. We will end up getting more than the 41 by morning. Wouldn't it be great if we got the 51 in the senate? We could repeal the crap out of some commie cr*p laws. Obummer and Biteme couldn't do a darned thing.

Please pray to the Lord Jesus for 10 more in the senate tonight.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Looks like Louisiana is going Republican! This is historic in LA. Looks like all but one house seat will go Republican. Still waiting on two.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    The libs (commies) still have a foothold in the Great State of Texas but a smaller one. Oh yeah! Take a bite outta crime! DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! Give a hoot, don't pollute. Only you can prevent forest fires!

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Well we have 44 seats in the senate now and the "evil ones" have 48. There are still 9 seats in play.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I voted for Puke Perry. He is only aware that we have a border with a stink hole in the months before an election.
    Once again I have to choose the one that would hurt me the least. Oh boy, more do nothing promised Perry. I guess I should be happy, he got Kel Tec to name a crappy gun after him.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I just don't GET IT!

WHY are a few still down on Perry? Sure, he's not perfect but compared to Jackazz White, he's SUPER.

Anyone who can't see through White really needs to get a Libotomy. If he was governor and somehow had a democrat legislature, well we would turn into Kollifornia II.

Top Bottom