• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    This was a stunner, even to me. The take away is not WHAT happened, but WHY. The failure of our military today and it’s subsequent failure if we go to war will be the result of the leadership and policies of the SOG (Senior Operational Group, O-6 and above). For they are the Policy makers and their actions and inactions along with what they see as “important” create the results. Note “important” often supersedes policy!

Bottom line: There are no more Patton’s!

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3799411/posts
    Gun Zone Deals

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Strange how quickly a story will fall off the coverage when it doesn't go with the agenda.
    Last I heard, they were shutting down the foreign training program (good, but too late) and still looking for three of the Saudis from the current program, who had gone missing (troubling).

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Strange how quickly a story will fall off the coverage when it doesn't go with the agenda.
    Last I heard, they were shutting down the foreign training program (good, but too late) and still looking for three of the Saudis from the current program, who had gone missing (troubling).
    Yea, not a crazy white radical wearing a Trump hat and draped in a Confederate flag...

Top Bottom