Join TexasGunTalk

Pelosi will Shut Down The Government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by avvidclif, Nov 17, 2019.

1. para_bellum

para_bellum Member

Jun 29, 2019
    Dripping Springs, TX
    snopes-fake-news-sites.jpg

newbirdhunter, JCC and Dad_Roman like this.
  2. Mohawk600

Mohawk600 Well-Known

Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    hahahaha........i remember that

3. Mohawk600

Mohawk600 Well-Known

Mar 31, 2018
    Austin

4. Charlie

Charlie TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 19, 2008
    Kerr County
    Pelosi can kiss my skinny ass!

Davetex likes this.
  5. jordanmills

jordanmills TGT Addict

Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    You are not wrong. But I also do not like politicians thinking that the supreme court takes marching orders from them.

And yes, I'm disinclined to believe that anything citing "the consolidatement clause" is anything but a joke or fake.

6. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    :laughing:

WT_Foxtrot likes this.
  7. Mohawk600

Mohawk600 Well-Known

Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Pelosi needs a good time to make her LOOSEN up ........anybody want to give it to her?

newbirdhunter likes this.
  8. HKShooter65

HKShooter65 Well-Known

Fact check on aisle 2.
    Did she say anything even remotely similar?

Fails the whiff test.

newbirdhunter likes this.
  9. Leadslinger

Leadslinger Active Member

Sep 26, 2010
    el paso texas
    It's the same when either trump and or the Republicans shut the Gov. Down in the past. No Matter what party . it's not ok to hold working people hostage for.political leverage.

10. OLDVET

OLDVET Well-Known

Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    When Trump was elected he said he was going to clear the swamp. Sounded good at the time.
    Unfortunately things have only gotten worse. Our politicians are all egotists and crooks. Our government is corrupt and we can't do anything about it.
    We elect new blood that says they will make a change. Once elected the RNC or DNC tells them what to do or not to do.
    I remember a couple of years ago something came up for a vote. Two republicans voted for the bill while the remaining republicans voted against it. The bill failed to pass and was brought up again the following week. This time the two republicans voted against the bill. When asked by reporters why they had changed their votes, the two said the RNC told them they would not provide funding for their re election campaigns if they didn't change their votes and follow the party agenda.
    To me that is blackmail.
    We can't get term limits because the people in power now would have to vote to hurt themselves. Not going to happen.
    We ought to be used to this by now. It has been going on since the wild west days. Those with the most power and money rule the rest of us.
    You would think the Supreme Court justices would be fair, honest, and impartial because they can't be removed from their position. Not so, politics plays a major role in how they rule.
    I bet our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves.

jordanmills, digger and Leadslinger like this.