• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Well, lots of thing could have happened there. She could have shit him through the wall cause she missed and the round went through wall instead of the window. He could have been trying to open the window to get in…

One thing is for certain. Had he been at home where he belonged or almost anywhere else instead of trying to look through someone’s bedroom window he wouldn’t be dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    This is going to be an outcome based case.

If dead guy is known perv, good shoot.

If dead guy was gas company employee called out to look for leak, bad shoot.

Also,

Story says she saw him peeking through bedroom window, but shot him through wall. Huh?

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    This is going to be an outcome based case.

If dead guy is known perv, good shoot.

If dead guy was gas company employee called out to look for leak, bad shoot.

Also,

Story says she saw him peeking through bedroom window, but shot him through wall. Huh?
    Gas company meter readers aren’t in peoples yards at 11:30 at night.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Yeah and if the gas company guy is out looking for leaks he’ll come to the front door and knock. They’ll also be using lights and there will be a crew of them in a truck.
    LOL

I literally used that example because I had an experience with gas co looking for a leak after hours and none if what you wrote occurred. Just saw a guy in backyard.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I can't speak to whether this lady was truly in fear for her life, but the fact that she could shoot and kill the peeping tom through the wall seems like a pretty good reason why she could have been...

If she could do it, he could do it.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think I read somewhere years ago, that most "peeping toms" are essentially harmless, but a few do escalate their deviant behavior at times to more physical contact including sexual assault and even rape and murder.

If that is true, then I could see the lady being in fear for her life. It's at least reasonable.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Well, lots of thing could have happened there. She could have shit him through the wall cause she missed and the round went through wall instead of the window. He could have been trying to open the window to get in…

One thing is for certain. Had he been at home where he belonged or almost anywhere else instead of trying to look through someone’s bedroom window he wouldn’t be dead.

If she can shit through a wall she might need a doctor...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    And a hell of a housekeeper.
    This has nothing to do with the thread but shit on walls reminded me of a story.

I've seen walls like that. An inmate coverd his cell walls floor and himself with crap and then plugged the toilet and dared us to come get him.

I wasnt gonna send my officers into that mess so I emptied the cells connected to that one they the vents, took a fire extinguisher and broke the cell window and emptied a fogger MK4 can of punch2 into the cell and taped cardboard over the window till he quit banging and started crying.

I made him crawl to the shower, which make pepper spray burn more, and clean himself up. We locked him down with only a suicide smock till he decided to clean up his mess.

He evhad to PC up after his cell mate beat the crap out of him for getting shit all over his stuff. The inmates from the 3 connected cells were also after him cause I fogged the crap outta their stuff too thru the vents.

The shit literally hit the fan that time.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    This has nothing to do with the thread but shit on walls reminded me of a story.

I've seen walls like that. An inmate coverd his cell walls floor and himself with crap and then plugged the toilet and dared us to come get him.

I wasnt gonna send my officers into that mess so I emptied the cells connected to that one they the vents, took a fire extinguisher and broke the cell window and emptied a fogger MK4 can of punch2 into the cell and taped cardboard over the window till he quit banging and started crying.

I made him crawl to the shower, which make pepper spray burn more, and clean himself up. We locked him down with only a suicide smock till he decided to clean up his mess.

He evhad to PC up after his cell mate beat the crap out of him for getting shit all over his stuff. The inmates from the 3 connected cells were also after him cause I fogged the crap outta their stuff too thru the vents.

The shit literally hit the fan that time.
    That made me laugh. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    4b22ad9bb1ab606adeaa157524205211.jpg

Had a similar situation in the infirmary on the Maximum Security psych tier. Some knucklehead had covered himself and the cell in shit and covered the door with his safety blanket. Luckily they had just bought us one of these breaching gadgets that you could hook the big MK-46 to. We fogged him like a roach til he was begging to come out.

Top Bottom